Many experts will tell you the first year of business is the most difficult one for new business owners. Blogger Catherine Morgan offers advice to entrepreneurs just starting out.
About Catherine MorganCatherine Morgan is a Transition and Entrepreneur Coach, and the founder of Point A to Point B Transitions Inc. The company is a virtual provider of coaching services to individuals who are in career transition or are looking to establish and grow their own successful services businesses such as consulting or coaching practices. Follow her on Twitter:@PointA_PointB or G+.
Mistakes – we all make them and nobody is perfect. We make mistakes personally and we make mistakes professionally. As much as we try to… more…
Work-life Balance does not exist and aiming for it sets you up for feelings of anxiety and failure. There, I said what you have been… more…
Before I started my current business, I was a pursuit consultant in the sales, marketing & business development group at Deloitte. I coordinated proposal responses… more…
Leadership is one of the buzzwords du jour like high-performance teams. But what does a real leader act like? And why is leadership kind of… more…
Thanks to the Internet and cloud computing starting a business is easier than ever. But, there’s good and bad news for entrepreneurs.
We will start… more…
The first Earth Day was in 1970 and I was but a young sprout. Did you know that it started as a day of education… more…
It seems that even when you’re Sir Richard Branson you need to collaborate with others. No man is an island, although he may own one.… more…
I haven’t been home in months but I am working with clients every day and growing my business. And I don’t miss most of the… more…
- Why lime green is the new gold April 22, 2014
- SHOW ME THE MONEY! Small business financing April 21, 2014
- The secret to managedIP’s success April 18, 2014
- How to coach your summer intern to write killer blog posts April 17, 2014
- Reducing friction and resistance April 16, 2014
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Pros and cons of starting a business after retirement December 30, 2013
- Reducing friction and resistance | TDS Business: […] I was given percent discounts, possible ...
- Earth month: Three things you can do to be more eco-friendly | TDS Business: […] home Do you or your coworkers take leng...
- What your business can learn from Game of Thrones | TDS Business: […] the most popular posts I’ve written fo...
- jamesrholm: It's you opinion that is valuable to searchers on...
- Plan now to avoid disaster - | TDS Business: […] Business Systems – Will you be able to...
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (72)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (4)
- Brandon Lee (RSS) (2)
- Catherine Morgan (RSS) (14)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (1)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (5)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (4)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (10)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (19)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (21)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (10)
- Jay Baron (RSS) (1)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (86)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (2)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (16)
- Laura Schmitz (RSS) (17)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (2)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (1)
- Naomi Shaw (RSS) (3)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (7)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (21)