About Charles BorrellTelecom Warehouse is an independent telecommunications consulting firm that focuses on clients' telecommunications needs, goals and objectives. Our firm partners with over 100 of the industry’s top level telecommunications carriers to deliver optimum results to each and every client. With a portfolio of products that includes voice services, data service, MPLS and cloud based services we are able to assist with the design, provision and implementation of every client networking needs. Radio Show and Producer of the Telecom Soup Show heard live every sunday 12-1pm on AM 1280 The Patriot. Find Charles online at his website, via Twitter and Facebook.
Looking for ways to save your business money? Blogger Charles Borrell says you should consider doing a communications review.
Signing a contract is never fun. So many sheets of paper and tiny, tiny print. But signing a telecom contract doesn't have to be stress inducing. Blogger Charles Borrell tells you why a contract may actually be good for your business and what five things you should consider before signing on the dotted line.
Blogger Charles Borrell takes a trip down memory lane and recalls a simpler time when cell phones weren't as smart and could easily fit inside your front pocket. He also ponders what changes the future will bring to cell phone billing.
Technology today changes faster than ever and if your business doesn’t adapt to the changing technology world, you can find yourself left way behind. So how does your business know when it is time to upgrade its technology? There are 5 common signs you can look for.
You have insurance for your business, but do you have insurance for your business' telephone and Internet connections? Blogger Charles Borrell tells you why you should and how to make sure your business stays connected during a disaster.
Blogger and sales professional Charles Borrell tells you why it's important to listen twice as much as you talk if you hope to close the sale.
When is someone a client and when is someone a customer? Blogger and telecommunications business expert Charles Borrell breaks down the very important difference between the two and tells us why you want clients not customers.
Moving is never fun. It doesn't matter if your moving to a new home or a new business location. Blogger Charles Borrell has five tips that will hopefully make your businesses next move a little less terrible.
Telecommunications is one of the top expenses for many small businesses. Blogger Charles Borrell tells how you can upgrade this business critical system with limited upfront capital cost.
- Abandoning the traditional work desk July 21, 2017
- Want more web traffic and shares? Add long-form content! July 17, 2017
- What I learned at Bid and Proposal Con July 14, 2017
- Biotech Review: From cancer-fighting rice to lowering cow emissions July 10, 2017
- Would you switch jobs to be able to take Fido to work? July 7, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- business loan singapore: Great article! Did not know that fiber optics prov...
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions | TDS Business: […] challenge lies in choosing the right sol...
- What’s new in biotech research | TDS Business: […] war in Florida: Remember when we told yo...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (84)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (236)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (17)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)