About Jackie NagelJackie Nagel, Founder of Synnovatia, teams up with small business owners and entrepreneurs to develop strategic solutions to improve performance and accelerate business growth. By customizing business strategies to match the needs, desires, goals, and work style of the business owner, Synnovatia’s clients enjoy improved productivity, increased profitability, and accelerated business growth. In fact, her clients routinely enjoy an accelerated growth rate of 20 - 50%. As a business owner since 1978, Ms. Nagel knows first hand the ins and outs of growing a successful enterprise. She’s experienced the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. And, most importantly, she has a keen sense of what it takes to succeed in the 21st Century. Her style is direct, energetic, innovative, focused, and encouraging…with just the right mix of robust laughter. In addition to being nominated as Valedictorian from the “The School Of Hard Knocks”, Jackie received training at Coach University and Corporate Coach University International, is certified as a Personal Coaching Styles Inventory Trainer and Teleclass Leader, and received the Management Development of Entrepreneur (MDE) Certification from The Anderson School of Business UCLA. Follow on Google +.
Bone chilling temperatures got you feeling down in the dumps? You're not alone! Jackie Nagel tells you how to break winter's frozen grip on you and your small business.
Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why creating #goodbizhabits involves planning ahead.
A little planning can do wonders for your business. Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why now is the time to look ahead to 2016.
Blogger Jackie Nagel explains how giving back to your customers can lead to business growth.
Suffering from information overload? Blogger Jackie Nagel shares some tools that will help you cut through the clutter.
September is #ContinuingEducation month on the business blog. Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why it's important for everyone, even entrepreneurs, to dedicate themselves to lifelong learning.
Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why taking care of yourself is a must and that it doesn't mean you're neglecting your other responsibilities.
Many small business owners feel overwhelmed. It kind of goes with the territory. But blogger Jackie Nagel says it doesn't have to be that way!
Find out why blogger Jackie Nagel says work-life balance is a sham and what she thinks you should really strive for.
- Abandoning the traditional work desk July 21, 2017
- Want more web traffic and shares? Add long-form content! July 17, 2017
- What I learned at Bid and Proposal Con July 14, 2017
- Biotech Review: From cancer-fighting rice to lowering cow emissions July 10, 2017
- Would you switch jobs to be able to take Fido to work? July 7, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- business loan singapore: Great article! Did not know that fiber optics prov...
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions | TDS Business: […] challenge lies in choosing the right sol...
- What’s new in biotech research | TDS Business: […] war in Florida: Remember when we told yo...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (84)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (236)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (17)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)