About Jackie NagelJackie Nagel, Founder of Synnovatia, teams up with small business owners and entrepreneurs to develop strategic solutions to improve performance and accelerate business growth. By customizing business strategies to match the needs, desires, goals, and work style of the business owner, Synnovatia’s clients enjoy improved productivity, increased profitability, and accelerated business growth. In fact, her clients routinely enjoy an accelerated growth rate of 20 - 50%. As a business owner since 1978, Ms. Nagel knows first hand the ins and outs of growing a successful enterprise. She’s experienced the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. And, most importantly, she has a keen sense of what it takes to succeed in the 21st Century. Her style is direct, energetic, innovative, focused, and encouraging…with just the right mix of robust laughter. In addition to being nominated as Valedictorian from the “The School Of Hard Knocks”, Jackie received training at Coach University and Corporate Coach University International, is certified as a Personal Coaching Styles Inventory Trainer and Teleclass Leader, and received the Management Development of Entrepreneur (MDE) Certification from The Anderson School of Business UCLA. Follow on Google +.
Bone chilling temperatures got you feeling down in the dumps? You're not alone! Jackie Nagel tells you how to break winter's frozen grip on you and your small business.
Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why creating #goodbizhabits involves planning ahead.
A little planning can do wonders for your business. Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why now is the time to look ahead to 2016.
Blogger Jackie Nagel explains how giving back to your customers can lead to business growth.
Suffering from information overload? Blogger Jackie Nagel shares some tools that will help you cut through the clutter.
September is #ContinuingEducation month on the business blog. Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why it's important for everyone, even entrepreneurs, to dedicate themselves to lifelong learning.
Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why taking care of yourself is a must and that it doesn't mean you're neglecting your other responsibilities.
Many small business owners feel overwhelmed. It kind of goes with the territory. But blogger Jackie Nagel says it doesn't have to be that way!
Find out why blogger Jackie Nagel says work-life balance is a sham and what she thinks you should really strive for.
- Five speedbumps to avoid when negotiating your salary April 21, 2017
- Throwback Thursday: Coffee with TDS Telecom CEO Dave Wittwer April 13, 2017
- Co-work Sites: Women entrepreneurs share space, costs, and inspiration April 10, 2017
- Biotech: What’s happening and what it could mean April 7, 2017
- Office Madness 2017: And the winner is… April 5, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- Valerie Arbogast: Hmm...
- Pantless girl: What? Are u a communist?...
- Josh: Just read through this article, I had no idea this...
- Office Madness 2017 | TDS Business: […] fish, or Too Much Perfume. Need to do a ...
- Office Madness 2017 | TDS Business: […] year, “No privacy!” won the whole to...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (80)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (225)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (8)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)