About Jackie NagelJackie Nagel, Founder of Synnovatia, teams up with small business owners and entrepreneurs to develop strategic solutions to improve performance and accelerate business growth. By customizing business strategies to match the needs, desires, goals, and work style of the business owner, Synnovatia’s clients enjoy improved productivity, increased profitability, and accelerated business growth. In fact, her clients routinely enjoy an accelerated growth rate of 20 - 50%. As a business owner since 1978, Ms. Nagel knows first hand the ins and outs of growing a successful enterprise. She’s experienced the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. And, most importantly, she has a keen sense of what it takes to succeed in the 21st Century. Her style is direct, energetic, innovative, focused, and encouraging…with just the right mix of robust laughter. In addition to being nominated as Valedictorian from the “The School Of Hard Knocks”, Jackie received training at Coach University and Corporate Coach University International, is certified as a Personal Coaching Styles Inventory Trainer and Teleclass Leader, and received the Management Development of Entrepreneur (MDE) Certification from The Anderson School of Business UCLA. Follow on Google +.
Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why your business may struggle until you've properly identified your market sweet spot.
Telecommuting makes sense for businesses big and small. But is it right for your business? Blogger Jackie Nagel explains what you need to consider before you trade in your business clothes for pajama pants.
Want to set your business up for success in the new year? Blogger Jackie Nagel tells you why next year starts now.
Every business, no matter the industry, goes through growing pains. Blogger Jackie Nagel breaks down the 10 most common in this blog.
Growing your small business requires a lot more than a strong sales team. Blogger and small business owner Jackie Nagel breaks down what she calls the "new normal" for small business owners.
How important is picking the right name for your business? According to blogger and small business owner Jackie Nagel it's very important. She tells you how to brainstorm the perfect the name for your business in this blog.
Eighty-five percent of entrepreneurs spend an an hour or less a month thinking strategically. Blogger and business owner Jackie Nagel explains why entrepreneurs need to spend more time working on their business and less time working in their business.
Choosing the wrong service provider can lead to really big headaches. Our newest blogger, Jackie Nagel, offers her advice for picking the right partners and 13 questions you need to ask to help you choose the best fit.
- Top 5 podcasts: Small business edition June 28, 2017
- Protect your business from the latest ransomware attacks June 22, 2017
- Too many divergent viewpoints? Create a company avatar June 19, 2017
- This week in business: Verizon acquires Yahoo June 16, 2017
- Top 6 reasons businesses are choosing fiber June 15, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- business loan singapore: Great article! Did not know that fiber optics prov...
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions | TDS Business: […] challenge lies in choosing the right sol...
- What’s new in biotech research | TDS Business: […] war in Florida: Remember when we told yo...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (81)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (233)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (16)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)