About Kim GeorgeKim George is the founder of Small Business Sense a blog sharing tips and resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs. A small business owner and lover of “tech stuff”, Kim enjoys reading and catching up with the latest trends in small business and technology. You can find out more about her and get tips for your small biz at www.small-bizsense.com.
Landlines are becoming a thing of the past as VoIP is quickly becoming the new standard of phone communication. Infonetics Research forecasted that the VoIP… more...
There's still time to make 2016 your year. Kim George tells you how to get started.
Blogger Kim George shares 10 small things you can do to brighten someone's holiday season.
September is #ContinuingEducation month on the business blog and blogger Kim George is sharing her favorite TED Talks with us!
It's no secret that keeping your email account neat and clean can be a huge time suck. Blogger and entrepreneur Kim George shares three tools she believes will help you spend less time working on your inbox.
Kim George tells you how to close the distance between you and your staff or potential clients using the latest virtual learning tools.
Blogger Kim George tells you why you should celebrate employee appreciation day every day.
Telecommuting's popularity may be on on the rise, but that doesn't mean it's for everybody. Blogger Kim George tells you how you can determine which employees are eligible to work from home and shares a few other tips and tricks in this blog.
People are continuing to make the move to VoIP at home and work. Blogger Kim George explains why in this post.
- Industry changes: TDS Director of Sales weighs in August 17, 2017
- And the survey says… what Millennials think about their companies, managers August 11, 2017
- Dirty desks and cleaning solutions August 9, 2017
- Biotech review: Preventative and Treatment Breakthroughs August 4, 2017
- 7 must-reads for best leadership practices August 2, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Sarah: another awesome benefit of TDS' work-at-home prog...
- business loan singapore: Great article! Did not know that fiber optics prov...
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions | TDS Business: […] challenge lies in choosing the right sol...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Business Tips Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (86)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (240)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (17)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (2)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)