About Kim GeorgeKim George is the founder of Small Business Sense a blog sharing tips and resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs. A small business owner and lover of “tech stuff”, Kim enjoys reading and catching up with the latest trends in small business and technology. You can find out more about her and get tips for your small biz at www.small-bizsense.com.
Landlines are becoming a thing of the past as VoIP is quickly becoming the new standard of phone communication. Infonetics Research forecasted that the VoIP… more...
There's still time to make 2016 your year. Kim George tells you how to get started.
Blogger Kim George shares 10 small things you can do to brighten someone's holiday season.
September is #ContinuingEducation month on the business blog and blogger Kim George is sharing her favorite TED Talks with us!
It's no secret that keeping your email account neat and clean can be a huge time suck. Blogger and entrepreneur Kim George shares three tools she believes will help you spend less time working on your inbox.
Kim George tells you how to close the distance between you and your staff or potential clients using the latest virtual learning tools.
Blogger Kim George tells you why you should celebrate employee appreciation day every day.
Telecommuting's popularity may be on on the rise, but that doesn't mean it's for everybody. Blogger Kim George tells you how you can determine which employees are eligible to work from home and shares a few other tips and tricks in this blog.
People are continuing to make the move to VoIP at home and work. Blogger Kim George explains why in this post.
- Overcoming a naked fear of public speaking February 19, 2018
- Biotech Review: Potential life-changing medical breakthroughs February 16, 2018
- The Economic Impact of High-Speed Internet for Business February 15, 2018
- managedIP Webinar: February Edition February 14, 2018
- 7 essentials for the best Sales Summit ever February 9, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
- Bernadette Burg: I agree with some of the awareness of Gen Z, howev...
- Patrick Yates: Great piece!!...
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
- Sarah: another awesome benefit of TDS' work-at-home prog...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business blog Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (92)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (253)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (49)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (33)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (3)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)