About Kim GeorgeKim George is the founder of Small Business Sense a blog sharing tips and resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs. A small business owner and lover of “tech stuff”, Kim enjoys reading and catching up with the latest trends in small business and technology. You can find out more about her and get tips for your small biz at www.small-bizsense.com.
Do you have an old PC or laptop? Before you throw it away read Kim Geroge's blog. That old hardware may still be useful.
Having a small business doesn't mean you can neglect your personal finances. Blogger Kim George has six apps to help you stay on top of your personal finances and meet your goals.
Is your small business getting by using an outdated computer operating system? Well it might be time for a change. Blogger and small business pro Kim George tells you what you need to do to survive the transition to a new operating system.
So, it's time to re-brand your company. Before you commit to anything read these five things you must do to be successful.
There are a lot of apps that make it easy for your small business to accept debit and credit card payments. But not all of them are good. Blogger and founder of Small Business Sense, Kim George, offers her top ten list.
Does your business need new technology? Do you have enough money to buy it? If the answer is no then blogger Kim George has a handful tech solutions that will benefit your business without breaking the bank.
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture September 21, 2017
- Making Decisions: When and how to move a team toward action September 12, 2017
- Quality over quantity when picking social media for your business September 8, 2017
- Robert Jordan: A case study in dogged determination August 31, 2017
- Should you be the hero of your company’s story? August 23, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
- Sarah: another awesome benefit of TDS' work-at-home prog...
- business loan singapore: Great article! Did not know that fiber optics prov...
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Business Tips Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (87)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (243)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (49)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (17)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (2)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)