About Kim GeorgeKim George is the founder of Small Business Sense a blog sharing tips and resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs. A small business owner and lover of “tech stuff”, Kim enjoys reading and catching up with the latest trends in small business and technology. You can find out more about her and get tips for your small biz at www.small-bizsense.com.
Do you have an old PC or laptop? Before you throw it away read Kim Geroge's blog. That old hardware may still be useful.
Having a small business doesn't mean you can neglect your personal finances. Blogger Kim George has six apps to help you stay on top of your personal finances and meet your goals.
Is your small business getting by using an outdated computer operating system? Well it might be time for a change. Blogger and small business pro Kim George tells you what you need to do to survive the transition to a new operating system.
So, it's time to re-brand your company. Before you commit to anything read these five things you must do to be successful.
There are a lot of apps that make it easy for your small business to accept debit and credit card payments. But not all of them are good. Blogger and founder of Small Business Sense, Kim George, offers her top ten list.
Does your business need new technology? Do you have enough money to buy it? If the answer is no then blogger Kim George has a handful tech solutions that will benefit your business without breaking the bank.
- managedIP Webinar: Help for the Holidays November 15, 2017
- Seven benefits of fast internet November 14, 2017
- Biotech review: What it takes to feed the world November 8, 2017
- 2017’s six best business blogs (so far) November 3, 2017
- In case you missed it: managedIP tips October 30, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- tutuapp: informative post!!...
- cinema box app: thank you very much for sharing best post here.kee...
- terrarium tv: Thank you very much for sharing wonderful post her...
- Jeremy Kieler: Totally agree about price gougers. Would lose my b...
- Jeremy Kieler: I would of just pulled a chainsaw out and removed ...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business blog Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (91)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (246)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (49)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (22)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (2)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)