About Kim GeorgeKim George is the founder of Small Business Sense a blog sharing tips and resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs. A small business owner and lover of “tech stuff”, Kim enjoys reading and catching up with the latest trends in small business and technology. You can find out more about her and get tips for your small biz at www.small-bizsense.com.
Do you have an old PC or laptop? Before you throw it away read Kim Geroge's blog. That old hardware may still be useful.
Having a small business doesn't mean you can neglect your personal finances. Blogger Kim George has six apps to help you stay on top of your personal finances and meet your goals.
Is your small business getting by using an outdated computer operating system? Well it might be time for a change. Blogger and small business pro Kim George tells you what you need to do to survive the transition to a new operating system.
So, it's time to re-brand your company. Before you commit to anything read these five things you must do to be successful.
There are a lot of apps that make it easy for your small business to accept debit and credit card payments. But not all of them are good. Blogger and founder of Small Business Sense, Kim George, offers her top ten list.
Does your business need new technology? Do you have enough money to buy it? If the answer is no then blogger Kim George has a handful tech solutions that will benefit your business without breaking the bank.
- Four things you can do to honor MLK Jr. January 16, 2018
- Top 5 blogs of 2017 January 10, 2018
- In case you missed it: managedIP webinar January 5, 2018
- “Missing” inactive pensioners may not be missed by DOL December 28, 2017
- Last-minute holiday gifts fit for the gift exchange or boss! December 22, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
- Bernadette Burg: I agree with some of the awareness of Gen Z, howev...
- Patrick Yates: Great piece!!...
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
- Sarah: another awesome benefit of TDS' work-at-home prog...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business blog Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (92)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (251)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (49)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (28)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (2)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)