About Krista LedbetterKrista Ledbetter comes from a newspaper reporting background. Several years, tweets, and a career shift later, she keeps busy as a brand journalist for TDS Telecom. You're most likely to find her running or on the couch--hers or otherwise. She enjoys both in equal measure.
The TDS field services team in Vermont has a lot to pat itself on the back for in 2016. David Colbert, manager of Field Services,… more...
TDS business customers in St. George, Utah, and Mesquite, Nevada, can now work faster online with the launch of 300Mbps internet speed, the company announced today.
The move aims to boost network capacity and reliability for customers in TDS’ largest market. Read more:
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” We’re all familiar with that pop culture reference, right? Right along with, “Redrum. Redrum. Redrum.”… more...
Millennials seem to take a lot of flak. Perhaps I’m sensitive to it, since I sit securely on the cusp of the Millennial Generation and… more...
More than 70 percent of adult internet users use Facebook. Chances are most of you are among the 70 percent. It's difficult to find an adult who doesn't use social media today. But social media use during work hours is a delicate topic. Read more:
Trade shows: are they a worthwhile company investment or a just a place to hand out branded knick-knacks and can koozies? Read more:
Ah, the art of the conference call. Seems simple, right? Dial in, listen up, and let the productivity flow. Wrong. Read more:
Whether you're climbing Everest or the corporate ladder, the same lessons can be learned and applied in both situations. Read more:
- Fair workweek? Five-hour workday? Longer leaves? Here’s What’s trending! February 17, 2017
- Advice from the experts: Frost & Sullivan Webinar February 15, 2017
- IT Security spending increases for 2017 February 10, 2017
- Want a more culturally-aware workforce? February brings opportunity February 7, 2017
- Top 4 business podcasts you should be listening to February 2, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- Kathleen Paris: Jody Glynn Patrick's point about secrets is espec...
- Jim Smoltz: Great story TDS getting the job done. Definately o...
- clara: Very good tips and more pls...
- EternalVayu: interesting. It's possible abuse and bullying eve...
- Katy Lourence: I think you're right. Voicemails that are longer ...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (80)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (216)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (2)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)