About La Juana WhitmoreLa Juana is a small business strategist and accredited consultant who thrives on developing business strategy, startup ideation and counseling small business owners. As a business owner herself, she is the founder of Black Twin Cities (BlackTwinCities.com), a social venture whose mission is to bring visibility to small, minority-owned businesses and events. As a podcast host, she gives answers and advice to small business owners and entrepreneurs at ASKLaJuana.com. La Juana holds a Certified Specialization in Launching Innovative Businesses, a Bachelor of Science Degree in Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship, and is currently pursuing her Master’s Degree in Public and Nonprofit Administration. La Juana belongs to many professional organizations including The Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants (AASBC), The Association for Strategic Planning (ASP), and Metro Independent Business Alliance (Metro IBA). She also serves as Business Development Director of Women Entrepreneurs of Minnesota. Online at Twitter@LaJuanaWhitmore and LaJuanaWhitmore.com
Looking for a business coach? According to blogger La Juana Whitmore not all business coaches are created equal. She tells you how to pick the right one for your organization in this post.
Social media can help your business attract new customers and alienate them all at the same time. Blogger La Juana Whitmore shares three ways your business can use video to become a social media all-star!
Can you be an introvert and a social media star? Yes! La Juana Whitmore has three easy social media steps for the introverted entrepreneur.
- 2017: The Year of Women on the Board? March 28, 2017
- Networking for the Greater Good … and Yours March 24, 2017
- The Gig Economy: What it means to you March 16, 2017
- Office Madness 2017 March 13, 2017
- 2017 Snapchat trends: why you should create a Geofilter March 7, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- Pantless girl: What? Are u a communist?...
- Josh: Just read through this article, I had no idea this...
- Office Madness 2017 | TDS Business: […] fish, or Too Much Perfume. Need to do a ...
- Office Madness 2017 | TDS Business: […] year, “No privacy!” won the whole to...
- Harry Potter: Where's the Gen Xers?...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (80)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (222)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (5)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)