About Lisa KarlLisa Karl is a Partner at Savvy Digital Business, a social media strategy consulting and training firm. The foundation of SDB is to help small business owners discover the best way to connect with their customers online, and through those connections, grow their business. Previous to founding SDB, Lisa was a consultant to small and medium size businesses, developing and implementing marketing strategy plans. Visit her blog to learn more about social strategy, and you can connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Earth Day may be over, but that doesn't mean your commitment to our planet has to end. Blogger Lisa Karl shares a few things you can do at your home office to reduce your carbon footprint.
There are all types of ways to acknowledge your employees accomplishments. Blogger Lisa Karl tells you why you may want to consider sharing your employees achievements on social media.
The hardest part about working from home may be trying to get others to respect your schedule. Blogger Lisa Karl explains how she deals with distractions while working from home.
People react to stories not sales pitches. Blogger and social media strategist, Lisa Karl, tells you how to share a compelling story on social media in a few easy steps.
No one ever wants to read anything negative about their business online. But it will happen and how you handle it will help determine if your business sinks or swims. One of our newest bloggers Lisa Karl offers four tips that will help you keep your customer happy and hopefully coming back.
- What job applicants are saying online about bad candidate experiences… February 21, 2017
- Fair workweek? Five-hour workday? Longer leaves? Here’s What’s trending! February 17, 2017
- Advice from the experts: Frost & Sullivan Webinar February 15, 2017
- IT Security spending increases for 2017 February 10, 2017
- Want a more culturally-aware workforce? February brings opportunity February 7, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- C. Brock: I don't understand why people are so nasty in pub...
- Kathleen Paris: Jody Glynn Patrick's point about secrets is espec...
- Jim Smoltz: Great story TDS getting the job done. Definately o...
- clara: Very good tips and more pls...
- EternalVayu: interesting. It's possible abuse and bullying eve...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (80)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (217)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (2)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)