About Lisa KarlLisa Karl is a Partner at Savvy Digital Business, a social media strategy consulting and training firm. The foundation of SDB is to help small business owners discover the best way to connect with their customers online, and through those connections, grow their business. Previous to founding SDB, Lisa was a consultant to small and medium size businesses, developing and implementing marketing strategy plans. Visit her blog to learn more about social strategy, and you can connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Earth Day may be over, but that doesn't mean your commitment to our planet has to end. Blogger Lisa Karl shares a few things you can do at your home office to reduce your carbon footprint.
There are all types of ways to acknowledge your employees accomplishments. Blogger Lisa Karl tells you why you may want to consider sharing your employees achievements on social media.
The hardest part about working from home may be trying to get others to respect your schedule. Blogger Lisa Karl explains how she deals with distractions while working from home.
People react to stories not sales pitches. Blogger and social media strategist, Lisa Karl, tells you how to share a compelling story on social media in a few easy steps.
No one ever wants to read anything negative about their business online. But it will happen and how you handle it will help determine if your business sinks or swims. One of our newest bloggers Lisa Karl offers four tips that will help you keep your customer happy and hopefully coming back.
- Industry changes: TDS Director of Sales weighs in August 17, 2017
- And the survey says… what Millennials think about their companies, managers August 11, 2017
- Dirty desks and cleaning solutions August 9, 2017
- Biotech review: Preventative and Treatment Breakthroughs August 4, 2017
- 7 must-reads for best leadership practices August 2, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Sarah: another awesome benefit of TDS' work-at-home prog...
- business loan singapore: Great article! Did not know that fiber optics prov...
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions | TDS Business: […] challenge lies in choosing the right sol...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Business Tips Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (86)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (240)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (17)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (2)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)