About Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoyDr. Lynea LaVoy has been in customer service and the learning industry for over 18 years. Chosen in 2011 by Madison’s InBusiness Magazine as “40 under 40”, Dr. LaVoy is currently a full-time manager of Training and Development at TDS Telecommunications Corp., a communications professor at Edgewood College, and a student at Regis University (earning a MS in Organizational Leadership). In 2011, Dr. LaVoy received the Distinguished Part-Time Faculty Award from Edgewood College for her dedication to teaching excellence, mentoring and guiding students, and involvement in the community. Lynea spends her free time volunteering for Junior Achievement, advocating for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), and reading up on the hottest business trends affecting leadership and learning. Follow on G+.
What 10 things do employees really want? Here's a hint: None of them are green and fit in your wallet.
“The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at… more...
At 164 million viewers, the last Super Bowl was the most watched television event ever. Nearly half of all American houses had the game on.… more...
- Four things you can do to honor MLK Jr. January 16, 2018
- Top 5 blogs of 2017 January 10, 2018
- In case you missed it: managedIP webinar January 5, 2018
- “Missing” inactive pensioners may not be missed by DOL December 28, 2017
- Last-minute holiday gifts fit for the gift exchange or boss! December 22, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
- Bernadette Burg: I agree with some of the awareness of Gen Z, howev...
- Patrick Yates: Great piece!!...
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
- Sarah: another awesome benefit of TDS' work-at-home prog...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business blog Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (92)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (251)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (49)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (28)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (2)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)