About Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoyDr. Lynea LaVoy has been in customer service and the learning industry for over 18 years. Chosen in 2011 by Madison’s InBusiness Magazine as “40 under 40”, Dr. LaVoy is currently a full-time manager of Training and Development at TDS Telecommunications Corp., a communications professor at Edgewood College, and a student at Regis University (earning a MS in Organizational Leadership). In 2011, Dr. LaVoy received the Distinguished Part-Time Faculty Award from Edgewood College for her dedication to teaching excellence, mentoring and guiding students, and involvement in the community. Lynea spends her free time volunteering for Junior Achievement, advocating for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), and reading up on the hottest business trends affecting leadership and learning. Follow on G+.
What 10 things do employees really want? Here's a hint: None of them are green and fit in your wallet.
“The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at… more...
At 164 million viewers, the last Super Bowl was the most watched television event ever. Nearly half of all American houses had the game on.… more...
- Diversity and Inclusivity: how to foster both May 23, 2017
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions May 17, 2017
- Scam alert: DocuSign phishing attack May 17, 2017
- And the surveys say … What’s trending in business research May 12, 2017
- What’s new in biotech research May 2, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions | TDS Business: […] challenge lies in choosing the right sol...
- What’s new in biotech research | TDS Business: […] war in Florida: Remember when we told yo...
- Valerie Arbogast: Hmm...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (80)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (229)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (10)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)