About Mike WantaMike works on the Corporate Communications team at TDS and is the manager of the TDS Business Blog. He has a passion for all things business, storytelling, and teaching. Mike attended Edgewood College and earned degrees in English Literature and Journalism, while competing on the Men’s tennis team. He recently completed his Masters in Sustainability and Business. With his newfound free time, he plays music, tennis, and reads (a lot).
Didn't have a chance to keep an eye on the news this week? Here's what you missed in this week's business news review.
At the end of 2017, TDS Telecom President and CEO Dave Wittwer will be retiring. Jim Butman, our current COO, will take over effective January 1, 2018.
A new study found that slow internet is a major culprit in productivity loss. 1 Gigabit Fiber internet can change all of that.
Making telecom decisions can be difficult, and having a trusted advisor to talk to is invaluable.
Phishing attack: DocuSign has acknowledged a breach of their customer and user email addresses. As a result, the email addresses are now the target of… more...
Would you like to meet our CEO? Watch this short video IBTV produced a few years ago.
Office Madness 2017 has come to an end. Find out what the ultimate office pet peeve is in the final matchup between Refrigerator Thieves and Coming to Work Sick.
After 32 of the biggest office annoyances were pitted against each other, two remain as the most annoying: Refrigerator Thieves and Coming to Work Sick It's time to cast your vote for number one!
It’s March and Office Madness is back and in new form. We’re pitting 32 of the biggest office annoyances against each other—and your votes can make the difference!
- managedIP Webinar: Help for the Holidays November 15, 2017
- Seven benefits of fast internet November 14, 2017
- Biotech review: What it takes to feed the world November 8, 2017
- 2017’s six best business blogs (so far) November 3, 2017
- In case you missed it: managedIP tips October 30, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- tutuapp: informative post!!...
- cinema box app: thank you very much for sharing best post here.kee...
- terrarium tv: Thank you very much for sharing wonderful post her...
- Jeremy Kieler: Totally agree about price gougers. Would lose my b...
- Jeremy Kieler: I would of just pulled a chainsaw out and removed ...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business blog Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (91)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (246)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (49)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (22)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (2)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)