About Mike WantaMike works on the Corporate Communications team at TDS and is the manager of the TDS Business Blog. He has a passion for all things business, storytelling, and teaching. Mike attended Edgewood College and earned degrees in English Literature and Journalism, while competing on the Men’s tennis team. He recently completed his Masters in Sustainability and Business. With his newfound free time, he plays music, tennis, and reads (a lot).
Would you like to meet our CEO? Watch this short video IBTV produced a few years ago.
Office Madness 2017 has come to an end. Find out what the ultimate office pet peeve is in the final matchup between Refrigerator Thieves and Coming to Work Sick.
After 32 of the biggest office annoyances were pitted against each other, two remain as the most annoying: Refrigerator Thieves and Coming to Work Sick It's time to cast your vote for number one!
It’s March and Office Madness is back and in new form. We’re pitting 32 of the biggest office annoyances against each other—and your votes can make the difference!
Between Snapchat's recent IPO and 2017 projected social media trends, the app couldn't be hotter. Learn how to create a Geofilter!
Business Communications Advice Right from the Experts: Join a live webinar with independent analyst firm Frost & Sullivan The independent experts at Frost & Sullivan… more...
With 2017 well underway, many companies are re-working strategies, reallocating resources, and incorporating decisions that have been made for the year. If you work at… more...
- Abandoning the traditional work desk July 21, 2017
- Want more web traffic and shares? Add long-form content! July 17, 2017
- What I learned at Bid and Proposal Con July 14, 2017
- Biotech Review: From cancer-fighting rice to lowering cow emissions July 10, 2017
- Would you switch jobs to be able to take Fido to work? July 7, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- business loan singapore: Great article! Did not know that fiber optics prov...
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions | TDS Business: […] challenge lies in choosing the right sol...
- What’s new in biotech research | TDS Business: […] war in Florida: Remember when we told yo...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (84)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (236)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (17)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)