About Stephanie ReedStephanie is a trained journalist and an experienced PR and social media professional, helping to promote businesses across a range of sectors including travel, technology and healthcare. Her work has included liaising closely with trade and consumer journalists - as well as influential bloggers - to gain positive press coverage about clients, organizing press events, managing social media campaigns and sourcing new business. Follow on Twitter and Google +.
Every business, no matter the size, can take steps to reduce their environmental impact. Blogger Stephanie Reed is celebrating earth month by suggesting three things you can start doing right now that will help preserve our planet.
Do you think you don't have time to blog for your small business? Stephanie Reed explains why you should make time to blog and offers four tips to get you started.
Want to make some extra cash by having a little fun with your coworkers? Blogger Stephanie Reed tells you what you need to do!
Can you work at becoming more creative? Blogger Stephanie Reed says yes and offers four tips to help get those creative juices flowing!
Sometimes it seems like there are just not enough hours in the day for small business owners. As a result, public relations (PR) activities are left on the back burner. Blogger Stephanie Reed has five PR tactics every small business should be doing.
According to USA Today the average rate for a 30-second advertisement in the Super Bowl has increased by more than 70% during the past decade, reaching $4 million in 2013! Blogger Stephanie Reed explains why you don't need to spend big bucks to capitalize on events like the Super Bowl or Olympics.
What do you do when your business has racked up its 13th consecutive annual loss? According to our newest blogger, Stephanie Reed, you tell the truth.
- managedIP Webinar: Help for the Holidays November 15, 2017
- Seven benefits of fast internet November 14, 2017
- Biotech review: What it takes to feed the world November 8, 2017
- 2017’s six best business blogs (so far) November 3, 2017
- In case you missed it: managedIP tips October 30, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- tutuapp: informative post!!...
- cinema box app: thank you very much for sharing best post here.kee...
- terrarium tv: Thank you very much for sharing wonderful post her...
- Jeremy Kieler: Totally agree about price gougers. Would lose my b...
- Jeremy Kieler: I would of just pulled a chainsaw out and removed ...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business blog Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (91)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (246)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (49)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (22)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (2)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)