About Ty KiiselSmall business evangelist and veteran of over 30 years in the trenches of Main Street business, Ty makes small business best practices, tips and advice accessible by weaving personal experiences, historical references and other anecdotes into relevant discussions about leading people, managing a business and what it takes to be successful for Lendio. Ty also shares his passion for small business every week on Forbes.com. Follow on G+
Recently, I was listening to Morning Edition on NPR and discovered a very interesting interview Steve Inskeep had with urban scholar and editor at the… more...
Late last night a friend of mine posted on Facebook, “I love these thirteen-hour days.” I could relate. Over the course of the last thirty-plus… more...
It wasn’t too many years ago that a business owner looking for a loan didn’t have many options. He or she would visit their local… more...
I’m a big fan of Abraham Lincoln. Needless to say, I’ve seen the movie “Lincoln” with Daniel Day Lewis in the title role, but that’s… more...
Last week I was speaking with a small business owner who asked me if I really thought Twitter or Facebook was a worthwhile investment in… more...
I have a couple of major personal and professional goals that I’m working towards this year. When I came across Gell Browning’s article this morning,… more...
Ty KiiselRepeat customers are the lifeblood of small business. I don’t think it matters if you own a local restaurant or a hardware store –… more...
- Protect your business from the latest ransomware attacks June 22, 2017
- Too many divergent viewpoints? Create a company avatar June 19, 2017
- This week in business: Verizon acquires Yahoo June 16, 2017
- Top 6 reasons businesses are choosing fiber June 15, 2017
- Three ways to get past feeling like an imposter June 12, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- business loan singapore: Great article! Did not know that fiber optics prov...
- Patrick Yates: Great blog post and whole heartedly agree!...
- Martin Sumichrast: Great business tips....
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions | TDS Business: […] challenge lies in choosing the right sol...
- What’s new in biotech research | TDS Business: […] war in Florida: Remember when we told yo...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (81)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (233)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (15)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)