Tag Archives | Ty Kiisel
It used to be that when your small business needed money to grow you went to a bank. Read why blogger and small business finance pro Ty Kiisel says that is no longer the case.
You may want to expand your business right now. Ty Kiisel tells you what you need to know before you make what could be a very expensive mistake.
Getting a small business loan is tough. Don't make it harder than it needs to be. Blogger and financial expert Ty Kiisel shares some common mistakes that make borrowing harder for small businesses. He also offers six steps you can take to avoid those errors.
Is your credit report in bad shape? Blogger Ty Kiisel has two pieces of advice to help get your credit report in great shape.
Will your personal credit score impact your ability to get a business loan? Blogger Ty Kiisel says yes and tells you what lenders think when they see your score.
No two businesses are the same. So should financing for those businesses come in one size? Blogger and Forbes contributor Ty Kiisel says no!
There's no magic solution to bad credit. Just hard work. As Blogger Ty Kiisel points out it's up to you and you alone to fix your less than stellar credit report.
Ignoring the fifth 'c' of small business lending is a sure fire way to have your loan declined.
Last week, Andy Peters of American Banker wrote that Regional Bankers predict weak loan demand for the rest of the year. Although that may be… more...
- Paid Family and Medical Leave: For whom and at what cost? April 27, 2017
- Five speedbumps to avoid when negotiating your salary April 21, 2017
- Throwback Thursday: Coffee with TDS Telecom CEO Dave Wittwer April 13, 2017
- Co-work Sites: Women entrepreneurs share space, costs, and inspiration April 10, 2017
- Biotech: What’s happening and what it could mean April 7, 2017
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Valerie Arbogast: Hmm...
- Pantless girl: What? Are u a communist?...
- Josh: Just read through this article, I had no idea this...
- Office Madness 2017 | TDS Business: […] fish, or Too Much Perfume. Need to do a ...
- Office Madness 2017 | TDS Business: […] year, “No privacy!” won the whole to...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice Career email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jackie Nagel Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work Work-life balance work from home
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (111)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (13)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (17)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (9)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (16)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (80)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (17)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (26)
- Jeff Sauer (RSS) (11)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (226)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (8)
- Kim George (RSS) (15)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (48)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (25)
- La Juana Whitmore (RSS) (4)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (5)
- Lisa Karl (RSS) (5)
- Margaret Jacoby (RSS) (12)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (17)
- Mike Sansone (RSS) (10)
- Mike Wanta (RSS) (8)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (1)
- Pete Metz (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (34)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- tdsbusiness (RSS) (1)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (25)