About Barclay PollakBarclay Pollak is an award winning journalist and proud to be a member of the Corporate Communications team at TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) in Madison, Wis. Barclay joined the team in April of 2013. Before that Barclay worked as an Anchor/ Reporter for the NBC affiliate in Madison. While at NBC-15 Barclay was recognized by several organizations for his contributions to the television news industry. They include the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association, the Radio Television Digital News Association (Edward R. Murrow Regional Award) and the Chicago/Midwest National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (2012 Emmy Nominee). When he’s not working Barclay enjoys cheering for all the sports teams in Wisconsin. Barclay’s a University of Wisconsin-Madison alumnus and a huge fan of Badger athletics. Barclay is fascinated by the ever changing world of technology and spends a fair amount of his free time reading about the latest and greatest developments online. When Barclay’s not learning about technology he’s scouring the Internet in search of freeware. Barclay has an 8-year-old daughter and lives with his girlfriend of almost five years on Madison’s southwest side. Follow on G+.
Read this post from blogger Barclay Pollak before you complete the taxes for your small business.
2016 is here! Blogger Barclay Pollak tells you what bad business habits you should try to ditch in the new year.
Now customers have option to control conference calls through the web.
2015 is almost in the books. That means 2016 is just around the corner! Are you ready? Blogger Barclay Pollak has a few things you should do before the ball drops on this year and he tells you what December's blog theme will be.
With a big project deadline quickly approaching, TDS Telecom needed help. Blogger Barclay Pollak tells you about the central Oregon non-profit that came to the rescue!
Every month on the business blog we dive a little deeper into a new topic. This month we'll take a closer look at giving back.
It’s #TechMonth! So you would think blogger Barclay Pollak would tell you about the latest and greatest tech? Well you would be wrong. Instead he’s telling you why you should stop texting and emailing and pick up the phone.
A new month is upon us! Blogger Barclay Pollak tells you what topic the business blog will tackle in October.
Continuing your education doesn't have to be time consuming. Blogger Barclay Pollak teaches you a new skill and says you can master it in 10 minutes or less.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- TDS Fiber Forums coming Tuesday and Thursday July 13, 2018
- Sustainability in your lunch box July 11, 2018
- Outfit yourself (and your bike) for your work commute July 6, 2018
- Biotech Review: What’s New with GMO July 3, 2018
- Credit Card processing scam: Cutting costs may lead to bigger loses June 27, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Mike: One thing that I have used in travel as well as at...
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
- Bernadette Burg: I agree with some of the awareness of Gen Z, howev...
- Patrick Yates: Great piece!!...
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business news Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home