About Barclay PollakBarclay Pollak is an award winning journalist and proud to be a member of the Corporate Communications team at TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) in Madison, Wis. Barclay joined the team in April of 2013. Before that Barclay worked as an Anchor/ Reporter for the NBC affiliate in Madison. While at NBC-15 Barclay was recognized by several organizations for his contributions to the television news industry. They include the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association, the Radio Television Digital News Association (Edward R. Murrow Regional Award) and the Chicago/Midwest National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (2012 Emmy Nominee). When he’s not working Barclay enjoys cheering for all the sports teams in Wisconsin. Barclay’s a University of Wisconsin-Madison alumnus and a huge fan of Badger athletics. Barclay is fascinated by the ever changing world of technology and spends a fair amount of his free time reading about the latest and greatest developments online. When Barclay’s not learning about technology he’s scouring the Internet in search of freeware. Barclay has an 8-year-old daughter and lives with his girlfriend of almost five years on Madison’s southwest side. Follow on G+.
How do you know if a possible hire will be any good? Blogger and award winning journalist Barclay Pollak tells you why you don't have to look too much further than a person's character.
Not too long ago the hit ABC show Shark Tank held a casting call in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We were there talking to some of the hopeful entrepreneurs. We've got a photo gallery for you to check out from the big event, plus you'll find out when you can expect more content from the casting call.
Financing your business may very well be one of your biggest challenges. Here's a unique opportunity to possibly get the funding you need and a little publicity. Blogger and award winning broadcast journalist Barclay Pollak explains.
These three common call quality issues could cost you business. Blogger and Emmy nominated journalist Barclay Pollak has four solutions for you.
Happy 4th of July! Blogger and award winning journalist Barclay Pollak introduces you to two former members of the military who were recently honored by the American Red Cross and TDS Telecom.
Team USA takes on Germany today in the World Cup. A chance to advance to the Round of 16 is on the line. Blogger and award winning journalist Barclay Pollak tells you which scenarios need to take place for the Americans to move on and offers some tips on watching the games at work. Not that you would ever do that, right?
The World Cup is the biggest sporting event in the world. It's also a big business. Blogger and award-winning journalist Barclay Pollak take a look at the World Cup by the numbers and gives you 13 fact you need to know.
Dirty keyboard? Ink stain on your pocket? Paper cut? A lot of these annoying office headaches can be solved with materials that are probably already in or near your workspace. Blogger and award winning journalist Barclay Pollak has 10 office hacks for everyday work problems.
How healthy is the county you live in? Blogger Barclay Pollak has the answer and tells you why commuting REALLY is ruining your life.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- 10 Tips to stay healthy at work and home October 10, 2019
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Five easy tips October 7, 2019
- Spotlight on Jack Thomasson, That HGTV Dream Home Guy October 3, 2019
- Quality over quantity when picking social media for your business September 27, 2019
- The side business scam September 23, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Salina: good...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home