About Garrett SeymourGarrett works on the Corporate Communications team as a Brand Journalist. On a day-to-day basis, he helps tell TDS’ story through a variety of multimedia tools on various online venues. In May of 2020, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Journalism School with a degree in Strategic Communications. He also has a passion for emerging communication methods and received a certificate in Digital Studies. Originally hired as a Corporate Communications Intern in college, Garrett is thrilled to be a part of TDS’ diverse and inclusive company culture.
TDS rakes in awards in 2022
By Garrett Seymour on December 28, 2022 in Products
2022 was a momentous year for TDS as the company continued to grow across the country and support our communities. Outside the company, many took… more...
Shop small on Small Business Saturday!
By Garrett Seymour on November 26, 2022 in News, Tips & Advice
The holidays are all about giving, and one of the most practical ways you can support your community is by shopping small! Today is Small… more...
TDS’ worry-free installation makes switching providers easy
By Garrett Seymour on November 16, 2022 in News, Tips & Advice
The modern business world relies heavily on a stable, fast internet connection for a variety of reasons—like increased productivity and improved collaboration for your employees.… more...
Improve your business mobility with a new VoIP cordless phone
By Garrett Seymour on November 1, 2022 in Products
For years, TDS has helped businesses in traditional office settings improve their customer service through the advanced calling features accessible on our state-of-the art VoIP… more...
Protect your business from cybersecurity threats!
By Garrett Seymour on October 13, 2022 in IT Risk and Security, Products, Tips & Advice
Did you know a typical cyber-security attack that infiltrates a small business can cost close to $200,000? October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month—a time for businesses… more...
Boost your business with a TDS phone system
By Garrett Seymour on September 30, 2022 in Products
While new technology has made communication across multiple channels possible, phone calls remain the preferred communication method between co-workers and with customers. Business phone systems… more...
Gear up your business for the fall sports season with TDS TV+ for Business
By Garrett Seymour on September 8, 2022 in Products
It’s almost fall… The kids are back in school, the air is getting cool and crisp, and seasonal drinks from your favorite coffee shop are… more...
Equip your business with TDS’ Dedicated Fiber Access
By Garrett Seymour on August 23, 2022 in Products, Tips & Advice
Does your business suffer from inconsistent network speeds? Since the surge in remote work began in March 2020, the need for access to reliable servers… more...
Payment processor’s sales pitches tricked small business owners
By Garrett Seymour on August 12, 2022 in Products
By: Karen Hobbs Today, people expect to swipe, dip, tap, enter, and use their credit and debit cards everywhere — including at small businesses, local… more...
← Previous 1 2 3 … 6 Next →
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home