About Mike WantaMike works on the Corporate Communications team at TDS and is the manager of the TDS Business Blog. He has a passion for all things business, storytelling, and teaching. Mike attended Edgewood College and earned degrees in English Literature and Journalism, while competing on the Men’s tennis team. He recently completed his Masters in Sustainability and Business. With his newfound free time, he plays music, tennis, and reads (a lot).
It’s easy to say – “we value diversity” – but putting those values into company-wide practice is anything but fluid or easy.
In this month’s webinar, our expert will show you how to use your managedIP system to enjoy that priceless time off, while still remaining available to customers and coworkers.
Fast internet can mean the difference in employer satisfaction, cost-savings, and hours of avoided hair-pulling frustration that you can’t really put a price on. Take a look at the seven biggest benefits of having fast business internet.
In this quick and fun webinar, we define voicemail, show you how to manage your voicemail service without ever picking up your phone and, of course, explain how to check your voicemail.
Would you like to make that red flashing light telling you that you’ve got a voicemail go away? Then don’t miss the opportunity to register for a free managedIP educational webinar. The webinar starts at 3 p.m. CST and runs for 15 minutes.
As one of the first businesses to sign up for TDS Fiber Internet in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, Splurge gets to take advantage of super high-speed Internet starting this month!
We want your help to reel in more businesses like you. Click here to the get the rest of the details!
Podcasts are a fantastic way to turn a painstaking commute into morning coffee time with an expert. If you own or work at a small business, these are the podcasts you should be listening to.
Ransomware is the latest internet terror. Use these simple tips to make sure your business doesn't get held hostage.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovation business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- In case you missed it: Disaster Preparation May 25, 2018
- Helping your team deal with change May 24, 2018
- Life hack for stress reduction: Mindfulness Meditation May 18, 2018
- managedIP Webinar: Disaster preparation May 15, 2018
- Biotech Review: What your body reveals about you. May 11, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Mike: One thing that I have used in travel as well as at...
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
- Bernadette Burg: I agree with some of the awareness of Gen Z, howev...
- Patrick Yates: Great piece!!...
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business news Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home