About Mike WantaMike works on the Corporate Communications team at TDS and is the manager of the TDS Business Blog. He has a passion for all things business, storytelling, and teaching. Mike attended Edgewood College and earned degrees in English Literature and Journalism, while competing on the Men’s tennis team. He recently completed his Masters in Sustainability and Business. With his newfound free time, he plays music, tennis, and reads (a lot).
Phishing attack: DocuSign has acknowledged a breach of their customer and user email addresses. As a result, the email addresses are now the target of… more...
Would you like to meet our CEO? Watch this short video IBTV produced a few years ago.
Office Madness 2017 has come to an end. Find out what the ultimate office pet peeve is in the final matchup between Refrigerator Thieves and Coming to Work Sick.
After 32 of the biggest office annoyances were pitted against each other, two remain as the most annoying: Refrigerator Thieves and Coming to Work Sick It's time to cast your vote for number one!
It’s March and Office Madness is back and in new form. We’re pitting 32 of the biggest office annoyances against each other—and your votes can make the difference!
Between Snapchat's recent IPO and 2017 projected social media trends, the app couldn't be hotter. Learn how to create a Geofilter!
Business Communications Advice Right from the Experts: Join a live webinar with independent analyst firm Frost & Sullivan The independent experts at Frost & Sullivan… more...
With 2017 well underway, many companies are re-working strategies, reallocating resources, and incorporating decisions that have been made for the year. If you work at… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Black History Month: Famous Inventors February 15, 2019
- Simon says…put your phones down! February 12, 2019
- Best Super Bowl Ads this year February 8, 2019
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance February 4, 2019
- Small Business Hack: Automate your invoicing January 25, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home