About Guest BloggerGuest bloggers for the TDS Business Blog.
Automating parts of your business is a great way to increase business efficiency, cut costs, time, and save money in the long run. As a small business owner, you might be thinking - that sounds good, what parts of my business can I automate?
Single-use plastics are all the buzz right now. Starbucks just announced its plan to be rid of straws by 2020. Seattle is the first city to ban plastic utensils and straws in the United States. Many other companies, such as McDonald’s, American Airlines, and Hyatt have announced similar plans globally.
One of my best friends is a CPA. He teaches accounting to small business bookkeepers all over the country. I’ve even been through his course… more...
Writing a resume can be difficult -- how do you sum up your career in just a few bullet points and sentences? We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 things NOT to do on your resume so you don’t stand out for the wrong reason!
Giving back is good business practice, no matter your size, location, or industry. Even small efforts resonate well with your consumers, and the sooner you get involved, the better.
According to a study conducted by Cone Communications, more than 60% of Americans hope businesses will drive social and economic change without government regulation. But this shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Whether you’ve spent hours in line on Thanksgiving night – or you avoid holiday shopping like the plague – you’ve certainly heard of Black Friday. Every year, countless news stories, TV advertisements, and newspaper inserts find their way into your home, touting the deep discounts at major retailers. More recently, the creation of Cyber Monday – the first Monday to follow Thanksgiving – has created even more opportunity for holiday shoppers to hand over their hard-earned money in exchange for great deals.
TDS Telecom is one of the fastest growing telecommunication companies in the United States, hiring about 1,000 employees from inside and outside of the company every year. Have you ever wondered what the company does to both recruit and retain this talent? Below are some the key techniques the company uses to attract quality candidates, as told by the manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention, Lauren Lins.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- The long-term investment value of fiber for business November 12, 2020
- How fast internet helps set the mood for your salon November 8, 2020
- Protecting small businesses seeking financing during the pandemic November 3, 2020
- Distance yourself from eye strain October 19, 2020
- Five online resources to stay active at home October 14, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin