About Guest BloggerGuest bloggers for the TDS Business Blog.
Whether you’ve spent hours in line on Thanksgiving night – or you avoid holiday shopping like the plague – you’ve certainly heard of Black Friday. Every year, countless news stories, TV advertisements, and newspaper inserts find their way into your home, touting the deep discounts at major retailers. More recently, the creation of Cyber Monday – the first Monday to follow Thanksgiving – has created even more opportunity for holiday shoppers to hand over their hard-earned money in exchange for great deals.
TDS Telecom is one of the fastest growing telecommunication companies in the United States, hiring about 1,000 employees from inside and outside of the company every year. Have you ever wondered what the company does to both recruit and retain this talent? Below are some the key techniques the company uses to attract quality candidates, as told by the manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention, Lauren Lins.
On the outside, traveling for vacation or work can seem glamorous and exciting—and it can be. Traveling can also be exhausting and throw you off your normal healthy routines. There is an easy way to get back in your normal groove—grab a workout.
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month – the perfect time to give your accounts and devices the protection they deserve, and learn about the current threats you face online. While there is no sure-fire way to completely defend your different accounts and devices, there are some general guidelines that everyone can use to fight back against unwanted intrusion at home and in the workplace.
Sitting in a chair in front of a computer eight hours a day, five days a week can take a toll on your health. In addition, the cold and flu season are right around the corner. So, here are several tips that will help you stay healthy at work.
Many of us sit for at least eight hours a day in the office, a habit that can lead to serious health concerns down the line. We also probably find that this habit becomes super uncomfortable throughout the day – inhibiting our focus and productivity. These few exercises can help you keep you alert, fresh, and focused!
According to a study conducted by Cone Communications, more than 60% of Americans hope businesses will drive social and economic change without government regulation. But this shouldn’t come as a surprise.
According to The Muse, one in three employers reject candidates based on what they find online. Here are some tips for maintaining and protecting your social media identity.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- FTC: Fighting Coronavirus May 14, 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Month: Tips and resources May 11, 2020
- Squatty Potty talks TDS May 6, 2020
- Prairie Athletic Club’s experience with TDS April 27, 2020
- Alert for small business owners needing PPP loans April 22, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin