Archive | ProductsRSS feed for this section
Have you ever considered tweaking how your business’s information appears on your customer’s caller ID’s when you contact them? Do you find yourself pondering how to upload a list of contacts to your enterprise directory? It’s all possible! Our managedIP Hosted expert will show you how to complete all of this.
The TDS Commercial Sales and Marketing Groups are bringing yet another Fiber Forum event to a community in Dane County. This time, it’s for Cottage Grove. With successful presentations in McFarland, Oregon, and Deforest, TDS would like to offer one more quick, educational forum to both inform and field any questions from business professionals in the area.
Did you know you can view every webinar we’ve done for four years on demand? It’s true. Now this particularly applies to our customers with managedIP (our unified communication phone product). It’s also not a bad idea to check these out if you’re considering getting managedIP
Summer is nearing its end. For many that means business will start heating up. That could lead to an increase in call volume. This month our expert will tell you about our Receptionist tool that can help you manage that increased call volume.
Kelly Harnisch, owner of Splurge, was one of the first businesses to sign up for TDS in Sun Prairie, Wis., last year. This year, she's a satisfied customer willing to tell others about her experience with TDS. Check out the video here!
TDS is expanding services to homes and businesses throughout Dane County. In order to educate businesses on fiber technology and explain exactly who TDS is, Forums were held in McFarland and Oregon, Wisconsin last week. You can catch TDS' entire presentation here!
In this month's webinar on managedIP, we'll cover our most frequently asked questions. Every month, we get feedback from our attendees on topics we should cover in the future. We're compiling all of it and making it a one-stop shop for common questions. Perhaps a question you've had for awhile will get answered!
Now you can make some simple changes and updates to your TDS online account—all without ever picking up your phone. Set up a recovery contact so you can access your account if you forget your password or username and can’t log in. Manage your contact preferences and quickly add a new phone number and/or email address where you’d prefer to be reached.
TDS is bringing fiber internet to more communities across Dane County. To learn a more about how this new technology can be used to save money and find efficiencies, TDS is holding Fiber Forums in the communities of McFarland, Wis. and Oregon, Wis. this coming week. Come get a free lunch and chat with us about your business internet needs!
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Are You Ready for a Digital Business Transformation? April 19, 2019
- The different types of high speed internet for business April 12, 2019
- ‘A La Carte’ Resources for Independent Contractors April 8, 2019
- Sustainability in your lunch box April 4, 2019
- Resources for spotting fraud and taking action April 2, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home