Data breaches are occurring at a rate higher than ever, and they’re happening at businesses. In fact, 75% of retailers in the U.S. have been hit in 2018 according to a new report, while last year 50% were hit.
Millions of Americans are affected by fraud each year. It’s nasty, difficult and can happen to just about anyone. You don’t have to be completely lost and on your own if you’re scammed. The Federal Trade Commission actually offers more than 100 videos and publications on what to do if you or your business has been scammed.
Have you ever considered tweaking how your business’s information appears on your customer’s caller ID’s when you contact them? Do you find yourself pondering how to upload a list of contacts to your enterprise directory? It’s all possible! Our managedIP Hosted expert will show you how to complete all of this.
The TDS Commercial Sales and Marketing Groups are bringing yet another Fiber Forum event to a community in Dane County. This time, it’s for Cottage Grove. With successful presentations in McFarland, Oregon, and Deforest, TDS would like to offer one more quick, educational forum to both inform and field any questions from business professionals in the area.
Whether it’s a ravaging wildfire, tragic flooding, or even an untimely power outage, having a crisis communications plan is one of the smartest things you can do as a business owner or operator. Don’t wait until the last minute, because having the right safeguards in place can truly make or break you when disaster strikes.
Ken Paker, SVP of Information & Network Technologies and CTO, recently presented at the ISE EXPO Tech Talk. To give attendees a preview of the expo's Tech Talk, Ken also participated in a Q&A for ISE Magazine.
Many of us sit for at least eight hours a day in the office, a habit that can lead to serious health concerns down the line. We also probably find that this habit becomes super uncomfortable throughout the day – inhibiting our focus and productivity. These few exercises can help you keep you alert, fresh, and focused!
This month, Enterprise Networking Magazine featured TDS Telecom CTO, Ken Paker as a thought leader, as Enterprise Networking Magazine also tapped into his expertise, publishing his article, "From Phone to Fiber: How Technology Dictates Growth."
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Data Breaches and “credential stuffing” September 21, 2018
- Resources for spotting fraud and taking action September 17, 2018
- Directory Assistance Webinar September 12, 2018
- Fiber Forum coming to Cottage Grove September 7, 2018
- National Preparedness Month: Crisis Communications September 4, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home