Business today require the digital backbone to support new technologies and provide your employees with the tools they need to do great work. Learn about how TDS can provide your business with the smooth transition by offering the tools needed to effectively support this digital business transformation.
Single-use plastics are all the buzz right now. Starbucks just announced its plan to be rid of straws by 2020. Seattle is the first city to ban plastic utensils and straws in the United States. Many other companies, such as McDonald’s, American Airlines, and Hyatt have announced similar plans globally.
Millions of Americans are affected by fraud each year. It’s nasty, difficult and can happen to just about anyone. You don’t have to be completely lost and on your own if you’re scammed. The Federal Trade Commission actually offers more than 100 videos and publications on what to do if you or your business has been scammed.
Vicki Villacrez has blazed the trail forward for women—at TDS and in the community at-large. After all, TDS has grown from a $350 million business to a $5 billion company in the past two decades, and Villacrez has been actively involved every step of the way.
By now, you may have heard the prediction that over half of the workforce will be independent contractors within the coming decade. While this is… more...
The latest business customer testimonial features founder and inventor of Squatty Potty, Bobby Edwards. Edwards praised TDS' ability to scale with his company as they navigated the journey from Shark Tank to becoming a "$30 million cult juggernaut."
For the second year in a row, TDS is named to Forbes’ America's Best Employers for Diversity list. Based on the ratings from employees at U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions, and Suttle Straus, Telephone and Data Systems comes in at #301, out of 500 companies.
Some think sleep is a waste of time, including inventor Thomas Edison, whose light bulb has helped many of us burn the midnight oil. But in reality, sleep is incredibly important. You also may not have been born with genius-level intelligence and have to report to a job each day. This raises the stakes when it comes to the level of productivity you're asked to be at.
Since 1976, Black History Month has been designated to remember the contributions of people of the African Diaspora. Today, we'll take a look at the contributions of a few African American inventors that paved the way for Telecommunications and Broadband technology.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Life hack for stress reduction: Mindfulness Meditation July 12, 2019
- What is symmetrical speed, and why should you (and your business) care? July 8, 2019
- ‘A La Carte’ Resources for Independent Contractors July 1, 2019
- How does fiber optic high speed internet improve your communications? June 28, 2019
- How To Become An Amazon Seller June 24, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home