Tag Archives | business advice
An average employee spends 56 minutes per day using his/her phone for personal reasons. While this is an astounding amount of time, it shouldn’t come as a surprise.
To buy or to lease, a debate we often have when buying a car, is beginning to surface in businesses’ minds regarding credit card processing equipment. Here’s what you need to know if the option of leasing credit card processing equipment is ever offered to you.
In 2017, the U.S. was impacted by 16 separate billion-dollar disaster events including three tropical cyclones, eight severe storms, two inland floods, a crop freeze, drought and wildfire. Can’t happen where you live? The odds are that weather not only can, but it will affect your business in the next five years, based on changing climatic storm patterns.
Ask five older Americans what their ancestral heritage is and you’re likely to hear a foreign country mentioned. Then ask a young adult. When one of five millennials’ parentage includes a first-generation immigrant, their answer is just as likely to include a foreign reference.
While it’s understood that a business must and will change over time to better meet the growing expectations of its customers, it’s also just as natural for people to resist change. Here’s my checklist of the steps I found helpful to minimize employee pushback and distractions.
Mindfulness can provide almost immediate benefits in your life and mental wellbeing. Take a moment and think about the last time that you were fully present, fully aware, and NOT on autopilot.
Accidents happen and you never know when your business might be impacted. Your physical location may shut its doors, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be there for your customers and keep your business moving forward. This month our expert will show you how TDS’ managedIP Hosted VoIP phone service can help keep your business open even if disaster strikes your physical location.
When we see other people as “them”, outside the nucleus of “us”, we lose our empathy cushion, which is the key to our greater humanity. Here’s why that’s true -- and how to get your caring mojo back for all people.
TDS’ managedIP Hosted Unified Communications solution helps you stay connected to coworkers and clients using whichever device is most convenient. This month our expert will show you how this powerful tool helps you stay in contact without being tethered to your desk.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Squatty Potty talks TDS March 12, 2019
- TDS named to Forbes’ America’s Best Employers for Diversity list March 4, 2019
- Productivity Hack: Tips for quality sleep February 22, 2019
- What Makes Fiber A More Reliable Business Internet Connection? February 20, 2019
- Black History Month: Famous Inventors February 15, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home