Tag Archives | business advice
Did the bank turn down your loan application? Blogger Jody Glynn Patrick suggests you reach out to friends and family.
Polls show that the majority of U.S. voters want to see the minimum wage raised. Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick explains why the debate raises just as many questions as it does answers.
Friction and resistance can bring the workplace or your career to a screeching halt. Blogger Jason Mueller explains how and offers some steps you can take to reduce their impacts.
The average American works five more weeks per year than their French counterpart. That number may get even larger! Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick breaks down the labor agreement in this post.
They're two of the most important words in the English language. Blogger Delora Newton tells you how to harness their power and what impact it will have on your employees.
How would you handle a rude coworker or customer? Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick tells you how one coffee shop is handling rude people and offers you a few tips of her own.
Why do annual reviews make people so uncomfortable? Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, explains.
Do you have any idea how what you're doing today may impact the future? Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick got the rare opportunity to see how something she did 35 years ago is impacting the world today.
Do you think you don't have time to blog for your small business? Stephanie Reed explains why you should make time to blog and offers four tips to get you started.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Facebook scams: the importance of protecting your info June 20, 2018
- Summer Fun (Away From Your Desk) June 18, 2018
- How fast internet helps set the mood for your salon June 14, 2018
- 2018 Business Disruptors June 13, 2018
- Severe weather alerts: what they could mean to your business June 8, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Mike: One thing that I have used in travel as well as at...
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
- Bernadette Burg: I agree with some of the awareness of Gen Z, howev...
- Patrick Yates: Great piece!!...
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business news Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home