Tag Archives | CEO
At the end of 2017, TDS Telecom President and CEO Dave Wittwer will be retiring. Jim Butman, our current COO, will take over effective January 1, 2018.
Female business inclusion is a hot topic in 2017. Find out where some of the larger firms are at in the gender equity landscape!
A recent survey revealed what the head honcho of your company or organization is really like. Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick breaks down the surprising results in this post.
Need to get your creative juices flowing? Consider taking a walk. Blogger and award-winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick explains why.
Who's keeping secrets? Why is a particular fruit being sold on the black market? Who actually wants to see your selfies? Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick has the answer to all those questions in this post.
I was sitting at my desk looking for an article that I recently saw about the importance of being a responsible corporate citizen for this… more...
The business consulting industry banks on CEOs worried about tripping up, and with so much that could go wrong at any moment in any company… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Gear up your business for the fall sports season with TDS TV+ for Business September 8, 2022
- Equip your business with TDS’ Dedicated Fiber Access August 23, 2022
- Payment processor’s sales pitches tricked small business owners August 12, 2022
- 6 reasons to make TDS your business internet service provider (ISP) August 1, 2022
- Fix your business (or home) Wi-Fi with these 5 tips July 20, 2022
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home