Tag Archives | customer service
Sometimes our own beliefs and perceptions can distract from our main business objective: Serving our customers as best as we can. Blogger Jason Mueller talks about three distractions he's encountered during his professional career that have knocked organizations off track.
No one ever wants to read anything negative about their business online. But it will happen and how you handle it will help determine if your business sinks or swims. One of our newest bloggers Lisa Karl offers four tips that will help you keep your customer happy and hopefully coming back.
Finding efficiencies in your store will allow you to spend more time working on your business not in your business. Blogger and entrepreneur Melody Campbell explains.
Before you pop the cork on that bottle of champagne and ring in the new year, maybe you should set some business resolutions for 2014.
What goes into good customer service? Reward plans? Coupons? Early access to special savings? No, it's much simpler than that. Our newest blogger Brandon Lee explains.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- 10 Tax Deductions that Every Freelance Designer Needs to Know August 13, 2019
- Insurance 101 for Amazon Sellers August 5, 2019
- How does fiber optic high speed internet improve your communications? July 28, 2019
- 7 Essential LinkedIn Tips July 25, 2019
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions July 22, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home