Tag Archives | Economy
It's almost a new year, which means it's time to evaluate how you're spending your time. When you're on your way to work, do you listen to sports talk radio? Or maybe you listen to the same classic rock station that never changes their playlist? Don't get me wrong, I like ESPN radio and belting out Journey at the top of my lungs as much as the next guy or girl. But what if you used the time differently?
The morale of the story is this: how you conduct your business in the worst of times dictates how I (and many others) will spend our money in the best of times. Here's what I learned in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma.
Jody Glynn Patrick breaks down the new findings on paid family and medical leave. How might these affect your business? Find out here.
Studies indicate, and experts collectively estimate, that at least 40% of the workforce will soon be comprised of independent contractors. Find out what's influenced the move towards freelance work.
Podcast listening is on the rise and for good reason. Check out the top four business podcasts to make your commute more productive!
How important is your reputation and what are you doing to protect it? Blogger and award winning journalist Barclay Pollak says it's very important and tells why exceeding expectations can help you protect your reputation.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Mindfulness meditation for a busy life January 11, 2021
- Wisconsin pharmacy reviews TDS January 3, 2021
- What makes you happier than money? New study says exercise December 21, 2020
- Small business owner talks business internet December 18, 2020
- Why your salon’s internet reliability really matters December 15, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin