Tag Archives | email
Tips for avoiding email miscommunication
By Guest Blogger on August 22, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Communicating by email is supposed to be easy and convenient. But sometimes our well intended messages are misunderstood, leading to friction and in some cases conflict. Blogger Dawn Mentzer tells you how to avoid some of those unpleasant situations by writing more clear and concise messages.
The quest for iTime: French ban after-hours smart-phones
By Jody Glynn Patrick on April 15, 2014 in Tips & Advice
The average American works five more weeks per year than their French counterpart. That number may get even larger! Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick breaks down the labor agreement in this post.
C-Suite Communication: Talk Versus Text
By Jody Glynn Patrick on April 30, 2013 in Tips & Advice
This past week, I witnessed two managerial communication blunders that could actually have resulted in firings. In the first, one of my managers wrote an… more...
← Previous 1 2
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home