Tag Archives | employee retention
How to host the best holiday party EVER.
By Jody Glynn Patrick on December 6, 2017 in Tips & Advice
Studies back this conclusion: retention is most influenced by how appreciated employees feel for the contributions they make to the company. Since money was always tight, particularly during recessionary times, we had to be inventive. Here are three of our favorite end-of-year parties:
The “Stay Interview”: How to Review, Re-energize, Re-engage
By Jody Glynn Patrick on September 8, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Feeling down about returning to the office after a long weekend? It may be time to figure out what you do and don't like about your current job. Blogger Jody Glynn Patrick shows you how in this blog post.
How to scratch employees’ “4.6 year itch”
By Jody Glynn Patrick on May 19, 2015 in Tips & Advice
It's getting harder and harder for companies to retain their top employees. Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick tells you what your company or organization can do to retain its top talent.
Employee appreciation: Unique perks and practices in retention
By Guest Blogger on March 12, 2015 in Tips & Advice
It costs a lot to find and hire the right employee. Blogger Mike Sansone offers a few tips to retain your staff.
3 tips for retaining your best employees
By Guest Blogger on March 9, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Retaining employees is an important part of any business' plans for future growth. Blogger Jeff Sauer tells you what he does to ensure his employee are happy, engaged and productive.
Three ways to ensure your staff won’t quit
By Guest Blogger on March 2, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Replacing staff is expensive, time consuming and tedious. Blogger Stephanie Reed tells you how to keep the people you already have.
3 reasons your business should embrace telecommuting
By Guest Blogger on February 2, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Telecommuting is good for employees and employers. Blogger Stephanie Reed shares her top three reasons your business should embrace this new work paradigm.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home