Tag Archives | Fiber Internet
Slow internet isn't really much of an option for businesses anymore. It's too important for day-to-day operations. Find out why businesses are going out of their way to get a fiber connection.
While both asymmetrical and symmetrical speeds have their benefits, symmetrical is taking off as the future of internet connection with business demands continue to grow. Find out how TDS Fiber will make your business and home life so much smoother and wait-free.
Businesses accessing the internet is nothing new. Today’s demands, however, require much faster, reliable systems and internet connections. Learn about the economic impact high-speed internet has on business owners and Information technology professionals.
Jeff Schulz, IT Director for O'Connell Pharmacy was excited for TDS to come to Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. With too much downtime with their previous provider, Jeff wanted a more reliable connection—and that's exactly what he received when fiber was hooked up. See what he had to say about his experience with TDS so far.
Kelly Harnisch, owner of Splurge, was one of the first businesses to sign up for TDS in Sun Prairie, Wis., last year. This year, she's a satisfied customer willing to tell others about her experience with TDS. Check out the video here!
Fast internet can mean the difference in employer satisfaction, cost-savings, and hours of avoided hair-pulling frustration that you can’t really put a price on. Take a look at the seven biggest benefits of having fast business internet.
It's always nice when a customer is willing to talk about their experience with your products or services, especially if it's positive. We're proud to work with fantastic, community-oriented businesses likes Prairie Athletic Club. If you're considering using TDS, this is a good place to start!
This month, Enterprise Networking Magazine featured TDS Telecom CTO, Ken Paker as a thought leader, as Enterprise Networking Magazine also tapped into his expertise, publishing his article, "From Phone to Fiber: How Technology Dictates Growth."
TDS is bringing fiber internet to more communities across Dane County. To learn a more about how this new technology can be used to save money and find efficiencies, TDS is holding Fiber Forums in the communities of McFarland, Wis. and Oregon, Wis. this coming week. Come get a free lunch and chat with us about your business internet needs!
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Earn some $, refer a business April 5, 2021
- Protecting small businesses seeking financing during the pandemic April 1, 2021
- Top 6 reasons businesses are choosing fiber March 29, 2021
- What is symmetrical speed, and why should you (and your business) care? March 24, 2021
- Why your salon’s internet reliability really matters March 21, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin