Tag Archives | Kim George
There's still time to make 2016 your year. Kim George tells you how to get started.
Blogger Kim George tells you why you should celebrate employee appreciation day every day.
Telecommuting's popularity may be on on the rise, but that doesn't mean it's for everybody. Blogger Kim George tells you how you can determine which employees are eligible to work from home and shares a few other tips and tricks in this blog.
Do you have an old PC or laptop? Before you throw it away read Kim Geroge's blog. That old hardware may still be useful.
Having a small business doesn't mean you can neglect your personal finances. Blogger Kim George has six apps to help you stay on top of your personal finances and meet your goals.
Is your small business getting by using an outdated computer operating system? Well it might be time for a change. Blogger and small business pro Kim George tells you what you need to do to survive the transition to a new operating system.
Need help growing your small biz but you don't know where to turn? Blogger Stephanie Reed tells you when and where you can talk to other successful small business owners about the problem's you're facing.
There are a lot of apps that make it easy for your small business to accept debit and credit card payments. But not all of them are good. Blogger and founder of Small Business Sense, Kim George, offers her top ten list.
Does your business need new technology? Do you have enough money to buy it? If the answer is no then blogger Kim George has a handful tech solutions that will benefit your business without breaking the bank.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- The Economic Impact of High-Speed Internet for Business December 4, 2019
- The different types of high speed internet for business December 2, 2019
- Go Big – Shop Small November 27, 2019
- Recruiting talent in a competitive era November 22, 2019
- What Makes Fiber A More Reliable Business Internet Connection? November 20, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home