Tag Archives | manager
What does leadership look like? Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick tells you in this post.
Are you the first one in and the last one out of the office? Are you taking work home or postponing long-range projects? Are all… more...
A new approach to correcting problems in the workplace has emerged. Blogger Jody Glynn Patrick compares it to her own approach and asks you to decide which one works best.
What makes a good boss? Here are some characteristics we all should be aiming for as we develop in our careers.
When polled, American workers will reliably cite “a lack of meaningful, two-way communication” as one of the top three reasons for workplace dissatisfaction. If gathering… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- “Love Stinks” – when a scammer is involved February 13, 2024
- Are you ready for the Big Game? Three storylines to follow this Sunday February 7, 2024
- Tips and Tricks for Better Wi-Fi January 27, 2024
- 3 Steps Toward Brand-Worthy Customer Service January 26, 2024
- Special TDS program helps local businesses and nonprofits November 29, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook Featured high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin