Tag Archives | sales
What's the real reason you market your business? Marketing guru and blogger Brad Miller reveals the answer in this blog.
Growing your small business requires a lot more than a strong sales team. Blogger and small business owner Jackie Nagel breaks down what she calls the "new normal" for small business owners.
Questioning why your business is spending so much money on marketing? Blogger Brad Miller reminds you why marketing is important to your bottom line.
Blogger and sales professional Charles Borrell tells you why it's important to listen twice as much as you talk if you hope to close the sale.
Something good can come from something bad. Blogger and social media/public relations specialist Stephanie Reed talks about what she learned from a pair of pushy sales people who showed up at her door.
It's never too late to show your employees you appreciate their efforts. Blogger Naomi Shaw has some gift ideas for everyone on your team.
You may think you're building value by offering freebies but, in reality all you're doing is cheapening your brand.
Are your sales promotions missing the mark? Blogger Jason Mueller tells you what may be wrong and offers a few tips to get you back on track.
Blogger Jody Glynn Patrick has the cure for "cold call reluctance." Here's a hint: It's NOT more cowbell!
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Ring in the new year with these TDS business phone plans! January 21, 2022
- TDS revamps commercial testimonials process January 12, 2022
- FTC sends third round of refunds to people who lost money to business coaching scam December 9, 2021
- TDS associates share their small business recommendations November 26, 2021
- TDS wins DWD Vets Ready Employer award second year in a row November 10, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin