Tag Archives | sales
What's the real reason you market your business? Marketing guru and blogger Brad Miller reveals the answer in this blog.
Growing your small business requires a lot more than a strong sales team. Blogger and small business owner Jackie Nagel breaks down what she calls the "new normal" for small business owners.
Questioning why your business is spending so much money on marketing? Blogger Brad Miller reminds you why marketing is important to your bottom line.
Blogger and sales professional Charles Borrell tells you why it's important to listen twice as much as you talk if you hope to close the sale.
Something good can come from something bad. Blogger and social media/public relations specialist Stephanie Reed talks about what she learned from a pair of pushy sales people who showed up at her door.
It's never too late to show your employees you appreciate their efforts. Blogger Naomi Shaw has some gift ideas for everyone on your team.
You may think you're building value by offering freebies but, in reality all you're doing is cheapening your brand.
Are your sales promotions missing the mark? Blogger Jason Mueller tells you what may be wrong and offers a few tips to get you back on track.
Blogger Jody Glynn Patrick has the cure for "cold call reluctance." Here's a hint: It's NOT more cowbell!
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- How to intern like a boss October 19, 2018
- Passwords & Passcodes Webinar October 12, 2018
- TDS CEO taking recruitment to a new level October 8, 2018
- Better Business Bureau reports imposter scam October 4, 2018
- Hispanic Heritage Month: An employee’s perspective September 28, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home