I was exploring the Internet and I found this article on Inc.com about how entrepreneurs need to struggle more. I read through it and it really struck a chord with me. I thought this would be a good, inspirational post heading into the weekend for all you entrepreneurs out there.
A little struggle goes a long way
About Guest BloggerGuest bloggers for the TDS Business Blog.
Connect with TDS
- How to immediately improve your business’ customer service
- With NFL more popular than ever, TDS offers businesses easy access to games
- 2023 college football season heads into week two
- 7 ways small business owners can cope with inflation
- Get your business ready for the busy season with TDS TV+ for Business
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- How to immediately improve your business’ customer service October 3, 2023
- With NFL more popular than ever, TDS offers businesses easy access to games September 29, 2023
- What do fraud and bad business practices look like in the Latino community? September 19, 2023
- 2023 college football season heads into week two September 7, 2023
- Put yourself to the test with Labor Day trivia August 31, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home