We’ve been hearing about 3D printing for some time. According to more than a few analysts the world of business can and will forever be changed once this technology starts to spread. So what’s holding it back? Patents, according to Christopher Mims of qz.com. The Next Web’s Scott Gerber spoke to 9 entreprenuers about the technology’s possible impact on the business world. Click here to read what they think 3D printing will mean for businesses both big and small.
Business news: 9 Ways that 3D printing is going to change business
About Guest BloggerGuest bloggers for the TDS Business Blog.
Connect with TDS
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- TDS associates share their small business recommendations November 26, 2021
- TDS wins DWD Vets Ready Employer award second year in a row November 10, 2021
- FTC puts over 1,100 businesses on notice about deceptive money-making claims October 28, 2021
- FTC puts advertisers on notice: honest opinions only October 13, 2021
- Make your home (and/or home office) energy efficient October 6, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin