At TDS the employees often joke that our CEO Dave Wittwer could never pull off a performance on the hit reality TV show Undercover Boss…not because he doesn’t have mad skills on camera, but because everyone here knows him and his voice. He’s been at TDS 30 years and worked in a lot of areas. Find out more during this recent Coffee Break he did with InBusiness magazine in Madison, Wis. Click here to watch the interview, Coffee Break with Dave.
Coffee Break with Dave
About Guest BloggerGuest bloggers for the TDS Business Blog.
Connect with TDS
- Equip your business with TDS’ Dedicated Fiber Access
- 6 reasons to make TDS your business internet service provider (ISP)
- Maximize your business services by bundling with TDS!
- Elevate your customer experience with TDS Wi-Fi+ for Business!
- Earth Day 2022: How fiber is the sustainable option of the future
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Gear up your business for the fall sports season with TDS TV+ for Business September 8, 2022
- Equip your business with TDS’ Dedicated Fiber Access August 23, 2022
- Payment processor’s sales pitches tricked small business owners August 12, 2022
- 6 reasons to make TDS your business internet service provider (ISP) August 1, 2022
- Fix your business (or home) Wi-Fi with these 5 tips July 20, 2022
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home