With special days honoring anything and everything (no matter how strange or obscure) throughout the year, you likely won’t find it surprising that today, December 16, is “Chocolate Covered Anything Day.”
As many of us are scrambling to find holiday gifts to thank our clients for their support, I couldn’t think of a better time of year for observing this particular occasion. It’s more than “Chocolate Covered Anything Day”; it’s our “Gift-giving Dilemma Solved Day.”
What says “I appreciate you” more than something delicious bedecked in chocolate?
Here’s a list of chocolate covered gift ideas to give you a head start on your brainstorming:
19 chocolate covered holiday gift ideas:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Chocolate covered cherries
- Chocolate covered blueberries
- Chocolate dipped pretzel rods (bonus when they have sprinkles)
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- Chocolate covered apples
- Chocolate covered graham crackers
- Chocolate covered cashews
- Chocolate covered peanuts
- Chocolate covered bananas
- Chocolate covered pineapple (Yep, it exists.)
- Chocolate covered cheesecake bites
- Chocolate covered cookies
- Chocolate covered macarons
- Chocolate covered caramels
- Chocolate covered truffles
- Chocolate covered brownies
- Chocolate covered pound cake
- Chocolate covered coffee beans
If you dare, you can find recipes for making them yourself. Or you can find all varieties of milk and dark chocolate decadence from respected chocolatiers to indulge your valued customers.
If you’re looking to impress with a gift from a big name everyone knows and loves, you might consider ordering from one of the well-known companies below.
Harry & David
Or better yet, check out what your local coffee shops and specialty vendors have to offer. If your clients are local business owners, giving a gift that supports another local business is extra sweet.
Of course, if you’ve already wrapped up your holiday shopping for clients, it doesn’t mean you can’t also enjoy this Chocolate Covered Anything Day. I suspect there’s plenty of chocolate to go around, so eat sweets and be merry. ‘Tis the season!
No comments yet.