For many the chance to represent their country at the Olympic games is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! But there’s more to the Olympics than just competing, right? I sat down with Nicole Joraanstad, member of the 2010 U.S. women’s curling team in Vancouver and TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) employee, to find out about life in the Olympic village, what they do with their downtime and some of the famous people Nicole got to meet.
About Guest BloggerGuest bloggers for the TDS Business Blog.
Connect with TDS
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Earn some $, refer a business April 5, 2021
- Protecting small businesses seeking financing during the pandemic April 1, 2021
- Top 6 reasons businesses are choosing fiber March 29, 2021
- What is symmetrical speed, and why should you (and your business) care? March 24, 2021
- Why your salon’s internet reliability really matters March 21, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin