Archive | Tips & AdviceRSS feed for this section
COVID-19 puts spotlight on mental health People are anxious about the unknown and COVID-19 presents many unknowns. May is Mental Health Awareness Month and there is no better time to talk about our mental health than during a pandemic.
It's always nice when a customer is willing to talk about their experience with your products or services, especially if it's positive. We're proud to work with fantastic, community-oriented businesses likes Prairie Athletic Club. If you're considering using TDS, this is a good place to start!
National policies regarding the COVID-19 virus continue to change. Recently, the Safer at Home Order has closed nonessential business and restricted residents in enforcing areas… more...
Fiber outlasts copper cables because it doesn’t corrode, doesn’t conduct electricity, and has a more secure track record. Learn more about why fiber optics makes for a reliable business internet connection.
The initial cost of a fiber optic connection is higher than traditional connections, however if you were to look at the long-term costs, fiber could ultimately save your company money. Learn more about how TDS can support your business’s transition to fiber and see if TDS fiber is available in your area.
Many TDS customers are working at home and learning remotely; due to efforts to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. This has also led to… more...
Small chunks of time waiting on your business internet connection significantly add up over the year. With a symmetrical connection, you will not see internet bottlenecks, will experience faster uploads, and enjoy better access to the cloud.
With the concern surrounding the coronavirus, scammers are been busy finding ways to trick unsuspecting victims into revealing personal or payment information. The best way… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- FTC: Fighting Coronavirus May 14, 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Month: Tips and resources May 11, 2020
- Squatty Potty talks TDS May 6, 2020
- Prairie Athletic Club’s experience with TDS April 27, 2020
- Alert for small business owners needing PPP loans April 22, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin