Archive | Tips & AdviceRSS feed for this section
On the outside, traveling for vacation or work can seem glamorous and exciting—and it can be. Traveling can also be exhausting and throw you off your normal healthy routines. There is an easy way to get back in your normal groove—grab a workout.
You’ve most likely gotten a prompt on your computer about a virus being detected before, but in this particular case it might not be what it seems. Get the details here.
Why be boring when you can write out of office messages that show appreciation, promote, educate and entertain.
The holiday season is almost here! That means you’ll be spending some much needed time away from the office. But time away doesn’t mean you’ll leave your customers hanging if they’re in a pinch. This month our expert will show you not one, not two, but three ways managedIP (mIP) will help you stay connected with your customers while you're reconnecting with friends and family.
Since 2010, small businesses have been officially involved in the post-Thanksgiving holiday shopping frenzy with Small Business Saturday. As a local, small business this day may be daunting and intimidating. Whether it is your first Small Business Saturday or your eighth, here are 7 helpful tips to best prepare your business.
Jeff Schulz, IT Director for O'Connell Pharmacy was excited for TDS to come to Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. With too much downtime with their previous provider, Jeff wanted a more reliable connection—and that's exactly what he received when fiber was hooked up. See what he had to say about his experience with TDS so far.
You've landed your first internship. You're thinking, "Wow, I might actually become a real, gainfully-employed adult one day." Here’s my best advice for how to crush your internship and get the absolute most out of it. (And for those of you far-removed from the intern life, here’s a little window into the experience of one.)
Recently, TDS Telecom President and CEO, Jim Butman decided to challenge job-seekers and future professionals alike to take a look at TDS. It’s no secret; CEOs nationwide are facing record unemployment levels, coupled with a widening skills gap. Here's my take as a millennial who works at TDS.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Hotel Exercises for the holiday season December 3, 2018
- New Tech Support imposter scam November 27, 2018
- Four Ways to Step Up your Out of Office Game November 19, 2018
- The side business scam November 16, 2018
- TDS wins Diversity Advocate Award November 14, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
- Expect the unexpected from TDS Telecom - Chain Magazine: […] a recent letter to employee hopefuls Pre...
- 7 Benefits You Will Have When Going International With Your Startup: […] Every employee needs to be a member of y...
- Tim: With such a tremendous surge, what is the govt doi...
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home