Archive | Tips & AdviceRSS feed for this section
Business today require the digital backbone to support new technologies and provide your employees with the tools they need to do great work. Learn about how TDS can provide your business with the smooth transition by offering the tools needed to effectively support this digital business transformation.
The initial cost of a fiber optic connection is higher than traditional connections, however if you were to look at the long-term costs, fiber could ultimately save your company money. Learn more about how TDS can support your business’s transition to fiber and see if TDS fiber is available in your area.
Single-use plastics are all the buzz right now. Starbucks just announced its plan to be rid of straws by 2020. Seattle is the first city to ban plastic utensils and straws in the United States. Many other companies, such as McDonald’s, American Airlines, and Hyatt have announced similar plans globally.
Fast internet can mean the difference in employer satisfaction, cost-savings, and hours of avoided hair-pulling frustration that you can’t really put a price on. Take a look at the seven biggest benefits of having fast business internet.
Businesses accessing the internet is nothing new. Today’s demands, however, require much faster, reliable systems and internet connections. Learn about the economic impact high-speed internet has on business owners and Information technology professionals.
Whether you’ve spent hours in line on Thanksgiving night – or you avoid holiday shopping like the plague – you’ve certainly heard of Black Friday. Every year, countless news stories, TV advertisements, and newspaper inserts find their way into your home, touting the deep discounts at major retailers. More recently, the creation of Cyber Monday – the first Monday to follow Thanksgiving – has created even more opportunity for holiday shoppers to hand over their hard-earned money in exchange for great deals.
TDS Telecom is one of the fastest growing telecommunication companies in the United States, hiring about 1,000 employees from inside and outside of the company every year. Have you ever wondered what the company does to both recruit and retain this talent? Below are some the key techniques the company uses to attract quality candidates, as told by the manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention, Lauren Lins.
Fiber outlasts copper cables because it doesn’t corrode, doesn’t conduct electricity, and has a more secure track record. Learn more about why fiber optics makes for a reliable business internet connection.
The option of working at home is increasingly common as organizations try to compete for the top talent. Whether you're trying it out for the first time or you need a quick reminder, here are some quick tips for doing it the right way.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Are You Ready for a Digital Business Transformation? January 12, 2020
- The long-term investment value of fiber for business January 5, 2020
- Sustainability in your lunch box December 22, 2019
- Productivity Hack: Tips for quality sleep December 19, 2019
- Seven benefits of fast internet December 16, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home