Tag Archives | TDS Tips
In a study of 100 retirees, Dr. Nancy K. Schlossberg, EdD, found that retirement is not one single act, like we may traditionally have thought of it, but rather it involves many transitions. How successful people are at adapting depends, in large part, on these specific factors...
According to a study conducted by Cone Communications, more than 60% of Americans hope businesses will drive social and economic change without government regulation. But this shouldn’t come as a surprise.
How do your business skills measure up to African challenges? Each day we work we build skills whether that is learning to communicate just that extra bit better or discovering a new way to use Excel. But are any of them useful when you leave the comfort of the familiar and go to a foreign country and culture?
While it’s understood that a business must and will change over time to better meet the growing expectations of its customers, it’s also just as natural for people to resist change. Here’s my checklist of the steps I found helpful to minimize employee pushback and distractions.
In this month's webinar on managedIP, we'll cover our most frequently asked questions. Every month, we get feedback from our attendees on topics we should cover in the future. We're compiling all of it and making it a one-stop shop for common questions. Perhaps a question you've had for awhile will get answered!
Facebook’s mission is to give users “the power to build community and bring the world closer together.” Unfortunately, the social network has also given scammers the ability to become closer to their targets: Facebook users.
This month’s managedIP Educational webinar falls on the first official day of summer! You don’t want to miss this 15 minute webinar. Right after this webinar is over you will have the tools you need to leave your desk behind, but not your responsibilities - so you can go and soak up some sweet summer sun.
Ready for a break in routine and a fun, relaxing time at a summer office party?
This month's managedIP webinar was an important one. In a time where customer service is paramount, you never want to put a customer on hold. Of course, that’s not realistic, and sometimes you have to.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- What do COVID-19 scams look like in your state June 23, 2020
- TDS Quick Guide: The Power of Remote Possibility now available June 15, 2020
- Father’s Day gift ideas June 10, 2020
- Distance yourself from eye strain June 4, 2020
- Tips to keep your office desk area clean June 1, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin