About Garrett SeymourGarrett works on the Corporate Communications team as a Brand Journalist. On a day-to-day basis, he helps tell TDS’ story through a variety of multimedia tools on various online venues. In May of 2020, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Journalism School with a degree in Strategic Communications. He also has a passion for emerging communication methods and received a certificate in Digital Studies. Originally hired as a Corporate Communications Intern in college, Garrett is thrilled to be a part of TDS’ diverse and inclusive company culture.
Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes
By Garrett Seymour on May 22, 2023 in IT Risk and Security, News
Scammers are taking outdated ads from real employers, changing them, and posting them on employment websites and career-oriented platforms like Indeed or LinkedIn. The modified… more...
A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co.
By Garrett Seymour on May 8, 2023 in News, Tips & Advice
May is Small Business Month! All month long, small business owners and local people throughout the nation have been celebrating their community’s entrepreneurial spirit with… more...
How to “go green” and improve your business’ image
By Garrett Seymour on April 24, 2023 in News, Tips & Advice
Going green as a business can have a significant positive impact on your company’s environment and success. For example, reducing waste can save money and… more...
TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer
By Garrett Seymour on April 14, 2023 in Products
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS®) is honored to be named VETS Indexes Recognized Employer in the 2023 VETS Indexes Employer Awards. The award showcases the organization’s… more...
The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know!
By Garrett Seymour on April 4, 2023 in Products
Here are some of the most frequent and trendy scams to watch out for during the current filing season.
Sun outages expected March 1-9
By Garrett Seymour on March 2, 2023 in Products
Dear TDS Customers, Each spring and fall TV service for TDS Cable and TDS TV+ experience a technical phenomenon called “sun outages”. During this period… more...
How social media can boost your small business
By Garrett Seymour on February 21, 2023 in Tips & Advice
With nearly 4.8 billion social media users worldwide, 60% of the world’s population are constantly scrolling, posting, tweeting—and shopping—on social media. There’s no denying the… more...
Crush your business’ 2023 goals by making them SMART
By Garrett Seymour on January 25, 2023 in News, Tips & Advice
At the beginning of each year, millions of people across the globe make New Year’s resolutions to spark positive changes in various aspects of their… more...
Hybrid work is the future, here’s how TDS can help your business
By Garrett Seymour on January 12, 2023 in News, Tips & Advice
There’s no denying that today’s work environment has shifted considerably. Over the past few years, most desk-based employees have experienced two extremes—going from a strictly… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home