Tag Archives | Ty Kiisel
One of my best friends is a CPA. He teaches accounting to small business bookkeepers all over the country. I’ve even been through his course… more...
It used to be that when your small business needed money to grow you went to a bank. Read why blogger and small business finance pro Ty Kiisel says that is no longer the case.
You may want to expand your business right now. Ty Kiisel tells you what you need to know before you make what could be a very expensive mistake.
Getting a small business loan is tough. Don't make it harder than it needs to be. Blogger and financial expert Ty Kiisel shares some common mistakes that make borrowing harder for small businesses. He also offers six steps you can take to avoid those errors.
Is your credit report in bad shape? Blogger Ty Kiisel has two pieces of advice to help get your credit report in great shape.
Will your personal credit score impact your ability to get a business loan? Blogger Ty Kiisel says yes and tells you what lenders think when they see your score.
No two businesses are the same. So should financing for those businesses come in one size? Blogger and Forbes contributor Ty Kiisel says no!
There's no magic solution to bad credit. Just hard work. As Blogger Ty Kiisel points out it's up to you and you alone to fix your less than stellar credit report.
Ignoring the fifth 'c' of small business lending is a sure fire way to have your loan declined.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Earth Day 2022: How fiber is the sustainable option of the future April 22, 2022
- Earn $500 with TDS’ Business Referral Program April 18, 2022
- Invest in your business’ future with Dedicated Fiber Access from TDS March 24, 2022
- Spring Sun Outages March 1, 2022
- NFTs for Beginners February 25, 2022
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin