Tag Archives | Ty Kiisel
Young companies without a strong credit history still have options
By Guest Blogger on February 8, 2020 in Tips & Advice
One of my best friends is a CPA. He teaches accounting to small business bookkeepers all over the country. I’ve even been through his course… more...
3 questions to ask yourself before you look for a small business loan
By Guest Blogger on October 15, 2014 in Tips & Advice
It used to be that when your small business needed money to grow you went to a bank. Read why blogger and small business finance pro Ty Kiisel says that is no longer the case.
When is the right time to look for financing to grow?
By Guest Blogger on July 3, 2014 in Tips & Advice
You may want to expand your business right now. Ty Kiisel tells you what you need to know before you make what could be a very expensive mistake.
Common mistakes that make borrowing harder for small business
By Guest Blogger on June 4, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Getting a small business loan is tough. Don't make it harder than it needs to be. Blogger and financial expert Ty Kiisel shares some common mistakes that make borrowing harder for small businesses. He also offers six steps you can take to avoid those errors.
You can’t use a magic wand to improve your credit score
By Guest Blogger on May 7, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Is your credit report in bad shape? Blogger Ty Kiisel has two pieces of advice to help get your credit report in great shape.
What does your credit score really say?
By Guest Blogger on March 5, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Will your personal credit score impact your ability to get a business loan? Blogger Ty Kiisel says yes and tells you what lenders think when they see your score.
One size small business financing does not fit all
By Guest Blogger on February 5, 2014 in Tips & Advice
No two businesses are the same. So should financing for those businesses come in one size? Blogger and Forbes contributor Ty Kiisel says no!
Your lender won’t fix your credit—It’s up to you
By Guest Blogger on January 1, 2014 in Tips & Advice
There's no magic solution to bad credit. Just hard work. As Blogger Ty Kiisel points out it's up to you and you alone to fix your less than stellar credit report.
The five ‘c’s of small business lending and why you can’t ignore ‘c’ number five
By Guest Blogger on November 6, 2013 in Tips & Advice
Ignoring the fifth 'c' of small business lending is a sure fire way to have your loan declined.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home