Tag Archives | social media
7 Essential LinkedIn Tips
By Guest Blogger on August 12, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Networking can feel like a chore at times, but if you take a positive approach, you just might enjoy it. Check out these 7 essential tips for LinkedIn.
Your social media might be the reason you’re not getting hired
By Guest Blogger on May 18, 2020 in Tips & Advice
According to The Muse, one in three employers reject candidates based on what they find online. Here are some tips for maintaining and protecting your social media identity.
Quality over quantity when picking social media for your business
By Guest Blogger on January 27, 2020 in Tips & Advice
It’s better to do a few things really well than to do a lot of things mediocrely. The same is true for your business’ social media presence.
Top 5 blogs of 2017
By Guest Blogger on January 10, 2018 in News, Tips & Advice
2017 is now ancient history! Luckily, the insightful tips from this past year's blogs are here to stay. Let's take a look at the top five most read blogs published in 2017.
2017 Snapchat trends: why you should create a Geofilter
By Guest Blogger on March 7, 2017 in News, Tips & Advice
Between Snapchat's recent IPO and 2017 projected social media trends, the app couldn't be hotter. Learn how to create a Geofilter!
By Jody Glynn Patrick on November 3, 2016 in Tips & Advice
While hashtags are easy to implement in your social media posts, they're far more than a tagging function. Learn more in today's post from Jody Glynn Patrick:
Social media @ work: step away from that status update
By Krista Ledbetter on October 18, 2016 in Tips & Advice
More than 70 percent of adult internet users use Facebook. Chances are most of you are among the 70 percent. It's difficult to find an adult who doesn't use social media today. But social media use during work hours is a delicate topic. Read more:
Use social media, grow your email lists
By Krista Ledbetter on September 13, 2016 in Tips & Advice
Social media platforms are a powerful tool. Are you harnessing that power to organically grow your business's email lists? Read more to find out how:
Is your small business making these social media mistakes?
By Guest Blogger on August 30, 2016 in Tips & Advice
If used properly, social media can engage your target audience and generate sales in a way that traditional marketing methods never could. Is your business doing it right?
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home