Tag Archives | small business
Being a business owner means all of the hard decisions fall to you. Blogger and award winning business journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, outlines a decision making process to help you make the best hard decision.
Your mother always told you it isn't nice to stare. Now there may be some science to support that notion.
How do you get your way? Jedi mind tricks? Hypnosis? According to blogger Jody Glynn Patrick there's an easier way.
It's only a three letter word but it can be the difference between success and failure. Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick talks about the importance of "yet."
VHS tapes will soon become unreadable. Check out ways to make sure your business's videos don't disappear!
Didn't have a chance to keep an eye on the news this week? Here's what you missed in this week's business news review.
Jody Glynn Patrick breaks down the new findings on paid family and medical leave. How might these affect your business? Find out here.
If used properly, social media can engage your target audience and generate sales in a way that traditional marketing methods never could. Is your business doing it right?
Read this post from blogger Barclay Pollak before you complete the taxes for your small business.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- TDS associates share their small business recommendations November 26, 2021
- TDS wins DWD Vets Ready Employer award second year in a row November 10, 2021
- FTC puts over 1,100 businesses on notice about deceptive money-making claims October 28, 2021
- FTC puts advertisers on notice: honest opinions only October 13, 2021
- Make your home (and/or home office) energy efficient October 6, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin