Tag Archives | TDS
The option of working at home is increasingly common as organizations try to compete for the top talent. Whether you're trying it out for the first time or you need a quick reminder, here are some quick tips for doing it the right way.
Andrew Melton, specialist—Project Coordinator, recently joined TDS after 15 years in the Air Force as an explosives technician or "de-construction specialist," as he puts it. By the time he left the Air Force, he held the rank of technical sergeant. Andrew agreed to do a brief Q&A focused on the topic of Veterans Day.
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month – the perfect time to give your accounts and devices the protection they deserve, and learn about the current threats you face online. While there is no sure-fire way to completely defend your different accounts and devices, there are some general guidelines that everyone can use to fight back against unwanted intrusion at home and in the workplace.
Investors, as well as the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), are calling for the disclosure of publicly-traded companies’ data on the more qualitative aspects of business. This data includes workforce costs, workforce diversity, recruitment, turnover, and much more. When invited, by CFO.com, to share TDS’ perspective, Vicki Villacrez, SVP of Finance and CFO, offered many insights.
The latest business customer testimonial features founder and inventor of Squatty Potty, Bobby Edwards. Edwards praised TDS' ability to scale with his company as they navigated the journey from Shark Tank to becoming a "$30 million cult juggernaut."
Vicki Villacrez has blazed the trail forward for women—at TDS and in the community at-large. After all, TDS has grown from a $350 million business to a $5 billion company in the past two decades, and Villacrez has been actively involved every step of the way.
For the second year in a row, TDS is named to Forbes’ America's Best Employers for Diversity list. Based on the ratings from employees at U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions, and Suttle Straus, Telephone and Data Systems comes in at #301, out of 500 companies.
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) has gained both support and momentum across the TDS organization—and we have a new award to prove it. The latest is TDS Telecom winning the Diversity Advocate Award by the Wisconsin Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM). This comes the same year that TDS Inc. was named to Forbes' America's Best Employers for Diversity.
New research suggests that nearly 50% of all calls will be scams by early next year. Here's why it's increasing and what you can do to handle them.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Are You Ready for a Digital Business Transformation? January 12, 2020
- The long-term investment value of fiber for business January 5, 2020
- Sustainability in your lunch box December 22, 2019
- Productivity Hack: Tips for quality sleep December 19, 2019
- Seven benefits of fast internet December 16, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home