Tag Archives | VoIP
Landlines are becoming a thing of the past as VoIP is quickly becoming the new standard of phone communication. Infonetics Research forecasted that the VoIP… more...
The latest business customer testimonial features founder and inventor of Squatty Potty, Bobby Edwards. Edwards praised TDS' ability to scale with his company as they navigated the journey from Shark Tank to becoming a "$30 million cult juggernaut."
Since 1976, Black History Month has been designated to remember the contributions of people of the African Diaspora. Today, we'll take a look at the contributions of a few African American inventors that paved the way for Telecommunications and Broadband technology.
The holiday season is almost here! That means you’ll be spending some much needed time away from the office. But time away doesn’t mean you’ll leave your customers hanging if they’re in a pinch. This month our expert will show you not one, not two, but three ways managedIP (mIP) will help you stay connected with your customers while you're reconnecting with friends and family.
This month’s managedIP webinar was a good one! The subject at hand? Call Forwarding.
This month’s managedIP webinar is one you won’t want to miss. As a customer, there’s nothing more frustrating than getting the run-around when you’re just trying to get answers or pay a bill. That’s why your business needs to setup Custom Call Routing.
Maintaining your system is important, so we’ll show you how to remove personal settings in web portal. We’ll also show you how to reset the name recording in the voice mail box by calling in through the phone.
The New Year is just around the corner. For some, that means a fresh start. In this 15-minute webinar our expert will tell you what needs to be done to your managedIP system when a familiar face leaves for a new place.
In this quick and fun webinar, we define voicemail, show you how to manage your voicemail service without ever picking up your phone and, of course, explain how to check your voicemail.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Distance yourself from eye strain October 19, 2020
- Five online resources to stay active at home October 14, 2020
- Life hack for stress reduction: Mindfulness Meditation October 11, 2020
- What is symmetrical speed, and why should you (and your business) care? October 6, 2020
- Top 6 reasons businesses are choosing fiber October 3, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin