Tag Archives | VoIP
Pens, water bottles, coffee cups, and clothing items are some of the most popular corporate gifts, but wouldn’t it be nice to earn up to… more...
Landlines are becoming a thing of the past as VoIP is quickly becoming the new standard of phone communication. Infonetics Research forecasted that the VoIP… more...
The latest business customer testimonial features founder and inventor of Squatty Potty, Bobby Edwards. Edwards praised TDS' ability to scale with his company as they navigated the journey from Shark Tank to becoming a "$30 million cult juggernaut."
Since 1976, Black History Month has been designated to remember the contributions of people of the African Diaspora. Today, we'll take a look at the contributions of a few African American inventors that paved the way for Telecommunications and Broadband technology.
The holiday season is almost here! That means you’ll be spending some much needed time away from the office. But time away doesn’t mean you’ll leave your customers hanging if they’re in a pinch. This month our expert will show you not one, not two, but three ways managedIP (mIP) will help you stay connected with your customers while you're reconnecting with friends and family.
This month’s managedIP webinar was a good one! The subject at hand? Call Forwarding.
This month’s managedIP webinar is one you won’t want to miss. As a customer, there’s nothing more frustrating than getting the run-around when you’re just trying to get answers or pay a bill. That’s why your business needs to setup Custom Call Routing.
Maintaining your system is important, so we’ll show you how to remove personal settings in web portal. We’ll also show you how to reset the name recording in the voice mail box by calling in through the phone.
The New Year is just around the corner. For some, that means a fresh start. In this 15-minute webinar our expert will tell you what needs to be done to your managedIP system when a familiar face leaves for a new place.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Special TDS program helps local businesses and nonprofits November 29, 2023
- Protect yourself from phone fraud this holiday season November 13, 2023
- How to effectively thank your customers this Thanksgiving November 2, 2023
- Unmasking the cybersecurity ghouls of the digital realm October 19, 2023
- How to immediately improve your business’ customer service October 3, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook Featured high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin