Tag Archives | jody glynn Patrick
4 workplace personalities: Which is yours?
By Jody Glynn Patrick on October 5, 2020 in Tips & Advice
If a decision you made is questioned is your immediate response, "because I said so?" Do you aim to please people? Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick tells you what type of workplace personality you have in this blog.
How to make the best (hard) decision
By Jody Glynn Patrick on September 25, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Being a business owner means all of the hard decisions fall to you. Blogger and award winning business journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, outlines a decision making process to help you make the best hard decision.
3 approaches to sharpen your leadership profile
By Jody Glynn Patrick on September 9, 2020 in Tips & Advice
What does leadership look like? Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick tells you in this post.
How to kill curiosity
By Jody Glynn Patrick on August 16, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick missed an opportunity to engage a willing mind. Now, she's sharing her cautionary tale with you in hopes that you'll learn from her mistake.
The eyes have it
By Jody Glynn Patrick on August 8, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Your mother always told you it isn't nice to stare. Now there may be some science to support that notion.
The psychology of getting what you want
By Jody Glynn Patrick on July 4, 2020 in Tips & Advice
How do you get your way? Jedi mind tricks? Hypnosis? According to blogger Jody Glynn Patrick there's an easier way.
Creativity: You see a horse. What do I see, and why?
By Jody Glynn Patrick on May 8, 2020 in Tips & Advice
No two creatives are alike. Now, there's science to support that statement.
How to relate to “whatever” passivity
By Jody Glynn Patrick on May 4, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Sometimes it's easier to agree to disagree. Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick tells us why working with someone who always agrees with our ideas can actually be more frustrating than someone who never agrees with our ideas.
The best answer to your challenge is “Yet”
By Jody Glynn Patrick on March 19, 2020 in Tips & Advice
It's only a three letter word but it can be the difference between success and failure. Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick talks about the importance of "yet."
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home