Tag Archives | TDSBizBlog
The best answer to your challenge is “Yet”
By Jody Glynn Patrick on March 19, 2020 in Tips & Advice
It's only a three letter word but it can be the difference between success and failure. Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick talks about the importance of "yet."
By Guest Blogger on March 19, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Spring cleaning is no longer just for the home. Blogger Jason Mueller provides you with some ideas to tidy up your business or professional life.
Plan now to avoid disaster
By Guest Blogger on March 12, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Odds are you're not prepared for an emergency. Blogger Delora Newton tells you why you should take steps right now to prepare for a disaster and offers a few resources to get you started.
5 hot meeting spaces for small businesses in the cold of winter
By Guest Blogger on February 17, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Winter storm Rex, the 18th named storm of the 2013-14 winter storm season, is bearing down on the Midwest. Blogger Dawn Mentzer offers five hot meeting space ideas for small businesses in the cold of winter.
Helping women in business: Tokenism or “aspirational” assistance?
By Jody Glynn Patrick on January 14, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick conducts a social experiment. What did she learn? Perception is everything!
My business fell down and it can’t get up! Disaster preparedness planning
By Guest Blogger on January 13, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Ever heard the expression, "Hope for the best but prepare for the worst"? Blogger Laura Schmitz breaks down what you should include in your disaster preparedness plan.
Accomplishing goals in 2014
By Guest Blogger on January 9, 2014 in Tips & Advice
We are officially into the second week of the New Year! How are your resolutions holding up? Have you given up yet? Blogger Brandon Lee has a system he says will help you accomplish those resolutions and much, much more.
Energy efficiency is smart business
By Guest Blogger on January 8, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Going green does a lot more than improve your company's image. Blogger Delora Newton explains how it can help your bottom line.
How to lie and win friends (and business)
By Jody Glynn Patrick on January 7, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Branching out and meeting people outside your circle has its challenges. Blogger and award winning business journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, has a fun idea to help you grow your network.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home