Archive | NewsRSS feed for this section
The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) just launched a new resource page for cybersecurity and small businesses. Small businesses are often the most vulnerable, because the scale and level of planning that hackers use for attacks is hard to defend against.
Businesses accessing the internet is nothing new. Today’s demands, however, require much faster, reliable systems and internet connections. Learn about the economic impact high-speed internet has on business owners and Information technology professionals.
Jeff Schulz, IT Director for O'Connell Pharmacy was excited for TDS to come to Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. With too much downtime with their previous provider, Jeff wanted a more reliable connection—and that's exactly what he received when fiber was hooked up. See what he had to say about his experience with TDS so far.
Kelly Harnisch, owner of Splurge, was one of the first businesses to sign up for TDS in Sun Prairie, Wis., last year. This year, she's a satisfied customer willing to tell others about her experience with TDS. Check out the video here!
Businesses that encourage employees to communicate anytime, anywhere and from any device are winning in today’s economy. While many business owners are too busy running… more...
National policies regarding the COVID-19 virus continue to change. Recently, the Safer at Home Order has closed nonessential business and restricted residents in enforcing areas… more...
Whether it’s a ravaging wildfire, tragic flooding, or even an untimely power outage, having a crisis communications plan is one of the smartest things you can do as a business owner or operator. Don’t wait until the last minute, because having the right safeguards in place can truly make or break you when disaster strikes.
Because of COVID-19, unemployment rates are high and many people’s cash flows are low. Scammers view these as ripe conditions to strike. They’ll stop at… more...
The option of working at home is increasingly common as organizations try to compete for the top talent. Whether you're trying it out for the first time or you need a quick reminder, here are some quick tips for doing it the right way.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Earn some $, refer a business April 5, 2021
- Protecting small businesses seeking financing during the pandemic April 1, 2021
- Top 6 reasons businesses are choosing fiber March 29, 2021
- What is symmetrical speed, and why should you (and your business) care? March 24, 2021
- Why your salon’s internet reliability really matters March 21, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin